Sig's Journey.....

Morning guys... Raining here... Well the grounds all wet anyway...great for the grass if nothing else... So what's everyone up to this weekend...? Anything fab .... X

hi sig how are you? aiming for a 3lb loss, cross fingers for us both. just come back from my friends little girls birthday party, went swimming, jungle jims and then bowling, so me hb and kids knackered, so got a film for tonight and chill. weather not to bad here a bit overcast and windy but have forcast (can't spell) rain later tonight and thunder, we had thunder and lighting last night. x

Snap I took my little man swimming at the gym... Then we nipped out for a few bits... Home now just chilling too... Overcast here too but hopefully will dry up and brighten up tomorrow.... 3lbs yes that sounds realistic....fingers crossed .. A loss will give us renewed enthusiasm I'm sure :) x

actually got in a bather in front of everyone, but my trick is to wrap a towel round the bottom half of me then take it off at the side of the pool, so nobody can see my legs lol. don't know if i'm going to lose 3lbs totm came yest 3 days early, since having my 2nd son they are all over the place i used to be every 28days. well looks like it's going to chuck it down now so better get the clothes in off the line. x

Lol... Yes you better... I bet your legs are fine really.... But then we all have our hang ups hey... So if I click on your profile on the main site will I see a pic of you... ? X

got the washing in but now it's stopped raining..my legs would be nice if they were slimmer they not gigantic or that but not happy with them lol. under my avatar it says becci-boo profile albums just click on that. x

when you see the 2 pics click on one and it makes them bigger then you can see my ugly mug ...x

afternoon..... how are you and the diet going? is it raining where you are? on and off here today. been car hunting today but not going to get one until we come back off holidays. at the moment we got a megane coupe and its to small for us so want to get a vauxhall meriva, they are lovely, and want one now lol x

Lol I have a megane... 2004 but only had one owner before me and only 40k on clock... And it's all mine so I can do as I please....without having to justify it .. Had it about 10 months , just sailed through it's mot ....it's nice got all extras and bigger wheels... Runs lovely... X

lol... mine is yellow and i call in bumblebee. mines a 56 plate (i think crap with cars lol.) 1.6 goes super quick but like i said need it for the family so got to upgrade to a bigger car unfortunetly, only had it last august it was an early 30th bday prezzie and xmas prezzie off the HB, so we have had them ruffly the same time then. x

can and how do i change my user name do you know? as when i registered i thought i put becci-boop and boo came out and it's bugging me now. x

No idea ... But I kinda like it.. It suits you...Yeah mine is 1.9 diesel.. Present to myself to symbolise my independence lol x.

aw that is so cute of him naming him thomas.. yours is super super quick then lol. still no sign of a photo of you then.. we have to have our own independence one way or another.. wish i could. going to bath the monsters now then they can go to bed, little one has come down with a cold today snot running all the time. then i'm going to hoover and mop the floor. just had a nice shower and washed the hair, polished and hoovered upstairs. haven't stopped no rest for the wicked is it.....x

No exactly..... Oh yes the photo sorry went shopping ... Just no time but I'm working on it...promise....got a nice belt my other one was too big... Yay ..big hugs to your little ones... Talk later x

need to buy a belt myself my jeans are falling down. just watched katie price as don't have a chance on a tuesday as in work, not a fan of her but like watching her shows. me and HB watched a film last night had it from the video shop it was called skyliner and was about aliens, oh my god i **** my pants i was really scared i normally love horrors etc.. had to close my blinds and lock the doors lol. xx

Lol... My daughter loves horrors.... Got mine from next £12 thick black leather really nice.. I'm not one for fussy things I prefer the classier understated look x

Back