Sig's Journey.....

yea will be buying a belt very soon yours sounds nice. I do love horrors myself, but was scared last night and i wouldn't say it was a scary film it's just the thought of aliens could come down to earth one day and eat us all up lol. feeling really positive this week sig with my diet. How about you?

p.s mini sorry i swore, i apologize for swearing and thank you for blanking it out. x

becci-boo said:
yea will be buying a belt very soon yours sounds nice. I do love horrors myself, but was scared last night and i wouldn't say it was a scary film it's just the thought of aliens could come down to earth one day and eat us all up lol. feeling really positive this week sig with my diet. How about you?

p.s mini sorry i swore, i apologize for swearing and thank you for blanking it out. x

Yep... Ready to roll x

how are you becci and how is the diet going,am off to the chemist shortly for my 4th weigh in and am not even going to start a new thread on that. i have put in for 8lbs loss this month on lelunas thread for may. i think if i get 3.5 lbs loss i will be happy. will update you later

Morning me too feeling positive.. weighed on my scales this morning and haven't lost anything :( don't know whether its because of totm. so am going to go and weigh wed in chemist and not tue so it will give me that extra day lol. x

how are you becci and how is the diet going,am off to the chemist shortly for my 4th weigh in and am not even going to start a new thread on that. i have put in for 8lbs loss this month on lelunas thread for may. i think if i get 3.5 lbs loss i will be happy. will update you later

morning temmy, yea i'm good ta how are you? good luck with your 4th weighing i'm sure you will be fine, even if you have lost half a pound it's still a loss and that little bit closer to goal. let us know how you get on :)

evening sig it wont let me send you a message again as it says you have to many in your folder. anyway thank you, and you will do just fine tomorrow and have a lovely day with the girls x

ok will delete some night x

Morning, how are you? i'm in a stinking mood and don't know why prob got out of bed the wrong side lol. and i'm still really tired today. the youngest is so grumpy and still full of cold he is just winge winge winge driving me mad....x enough of me you enjoy your day x

evening sig just got in from work, i'm pooped. glad you had a lovely time with the girls bet you did have a giggle, hope you enjoyed the chinese too lol. yea he's ok still very windgy his snotty nose seems to be clearing up as ive been given him hayfever med so it's drying it up. just got a cough now thank you for asking. x

Morning how are you? well 2weeks of being crap i have lost 2lb woohoo. how have you done? x

Back