Sig's Journey.....

well done to you. i have been half and half but hoping to be 100% starting of tomorrow, i do about 4 good days then it goes down hill i had a kind of good week this week but going to try and aim for the big number next week. x

I know I'm the same... But you know what if your out with family chilling or having a giggle with friends it's nice to relax... And even if we don't lose quickly we are still losing...went for a swim today and had a coffee at the gym , a rare treat these days... Off out for a bit with my little one and my daughter so that should stop me thinking about food for a while... If you cheat , cheat with protein and then you should be fine ... What are you up to today ? X

not up to much today, just picked youngest up from creche he asleep on the sofa now. Hope you enjoyed your swim (i cant swim what so ever lol). i know i'm losing but feel i shouldn't be on this site everyone is doing so well. people have lost what i have lost in my 6th week in their 1st. feel i shouldn't be on this forum. maybe i will stay off here for a while and then maybe i coul'd come back with a great weight loss, but will still be peeking in, to keep me going by reading everyones success. enjoy today with your daughter and little fella. x

Ah well I'll miss ya .. Maybe we could swap numbers.. Once you have seen my pic and know I'm not a weirdo... Lol...you never know who is on here though do you that's why I'm hesitant with a photo... Hey I could always email you a couple so noone else sees....we both seem to struggle so be nice to keep in touch x

aw thank you sig don't worry not leaving you, had a think and maybe i should stay on here as i love coming on here and if it wern't for this site and all the lovely people and their success storys i would have given up along time ago, but feel a failure not just myself but to you all by not sticking to it 100%, but one day i will shock myself and you all with a big loss lol. yea you will have to email me a pic but how do i go about giving you my email and number your like my pen pal (used to have them when i was younger did you?) enjoy your day out? x

Yeah I did... I'll give you my email on private message.. Email me so I know you have it.. You'll see my real name then..:) sig is a nickname some old friends gave me cos used to look like sigourney weaver...:) x

o.k sig will email you in a min. you are sig to me now anyway. but haven't got a clue who sigourney weaver is lol will google it now lol. sent you my email too. x

just emailed you sig and a pic of me my hubby and of my boys. need a pic of you too. but havent got any recent ones of myself as i'm the one thats taking the photos i look exactly the same but when i turned 30 in feb i went through a midlife crisis and chopped my hair off, my whole life i have had long hair but now its very short. when i get the gut's will send you a recent one. x

yea i did thank you just emailed you. you do look like sigourney weaver, your very attractive and awfully skinny why the hell do you want to lose weight for. and your little by is soooooooo cute. thanks sig. x

Er hello just asked you the same question...lol... You would be shocked if you saw what I looked liked years ago..people I have not seen for years think I'm skinny cos used to be well fat...I'm about a stone overweight now I think.. But I'm happy with my face now... It's a start ! X

meant to write your little boy not by! your face is awfully small. well to me it doesn't look like you are a stone overweight you look fine. x

Lol...it's all on my inner thigh and belly and back... Wore some nice proper skinny jeans today.. Not the jegging things...felt nice.. I'm tall remember so I carry my weight well.. X

yea you are taller, and i'm still an oompa lumpa. see wish i could wear skinny jeans bet you felt great. i will soon be there even if i takes me to xmas i'm determined to shift the flab, may look taller then. i'm off to have a bath in a bit. will talk later. enjoy your evening.p.s when we both reach goal if you want to that is don't want to sound like a stalker or anything but we could meet half way and meet up and have a shopping day. x

i said before i think we should all have a lipotrim reunion, take a big carboard cutout of ourselves when we were big and then show our slim bodies off lol. x

Lol.... Yeah.. Or maybe just a get together after the summer... All book into a hotel and have a giggle..regardless of our weightloss x

yea good idea, we will do that... off to have a bath for def now my eyes are turning into a laptop screen :)

Back