Silly question for any CDC's or 790's

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by haywat, 21 August 2007 Social URL.

1. haywat

haywat Full Member

For my meal this evening, can I have half tuna & half cottage cheese with my salad?

Oh & I have bought a fat free balsamic vinegar & garlic dressing, can I add a tiny bit of that to it?

Many many thanks
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim and Save
    Yes use half the amount of both of these - and enjoy! 125g of cottage cheese (or 162g of reduced fat) and 130g of tin tuna. Balsamic vinegar or fat free salad dressing is allowed - so think your dressing should be fine.
  4. haywat

haywat Full Member

Many Thanks Beverley
  5. missymoo

missymoo Fed up of being fat

I have a bit of both with chopped watercress and cucumber, I mix it up... Im having it again tonight, yum!
  6. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Fab Missy, I split mine all the time, chicken and cottage cheese!
  7. haywat

haywat Full Member

Oo that sounds nice Missy.

I'm having mine with chopped Rocket, Radish & Cucumber.

Do you add any dressing to yours?
  8. missymoo

missymoo Fed up of being fat

I dont add any dressing to mine, havent got that bored of the foods yet so Im hanging off the dressings till I feel the need for a change in flavour. I do add chilli powder and herbs to my chicken dishes though to give it a bit of a kick.

I know other 790'ers add low fat dressings as long as it doesnt have citric acid in, its the ones from Sainsburys if I recall? Im sure one of them will be along soon and clarify? I tried finding a thread that was discussing dressings but cant find it for you?
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.