Silly question for any CDC's or 790's

haywat

For my meal this evening, can I have half tuna & half cottage cheese with my salad?

Oh & I have bought a fat free balsamic vinegar & garlic dressing, can I add a tiny bit of that to it?

Many many thanks
Hayley:)

Yes use half the amount of both of these - and enjoy! 125g of cottage cheese (or 162g of reduced fat) and 130g of tin tuna. Balsamic vinegar or fat free salad dressing is allowed - so think your dressing should be fine.

I have a bit of both with chopped watercress and cucumber, I mix it up... Im having it again tonight, yum!

Fab Missy, I split mine all the time, chicken and cottage cheese!

Oo that sounds nice Missy.

I'm having mine with chopped Rocket, Radish & Cucumber.

Do you add any dressing to yours?

I dont add any dressing to mine, havent got that bored of the foods yet so Im hanging off the dressings till I feel the need for a change in flavour. I do add chilli powder and herbs to my chicken dishes though to give it a bit of a kick.

I know other 790'ers add low fat dressings as long as it doesnt have citric acid in, its the ones from Sainsburys if I recall? Im sure one of them will be along soon and clarify? I tried finding a thread that was discussing dressings but cant find it for you?

Back