Silly Question FOR THE LADIES ONLY!

soshbfly

Silver Member
Hi all, just wondering if you update your tickers, statistics, etc. when your weight goes up (if it does) during TOTM? I usually retain about 4-5lbs each month and today, lo-and-behold I'm up nearly 3lbs!

I know this is completely due to TOTM as I've been laid up in bed sick for nearly two days and have hardly eaten a thing.

I know its a silly question, but want to be sure I'm sticking to proper WL board protocol! :)

When I update my ticker (and profile information on here) I only do it if my weight drops. It fluctuates most days anyway, so I ignore it if it fluctuates up and log it if it goes down. I'm steadily losing weight, there's no reason for it to suddenly start going up other than water weight, etc., so that method has always suited me. Of course, if I go completely off-diet for days at a time and do have an increase then I'd log it, but it keeps me motivated to be at my lowest current weight, if that makes sense.

(my current weekly updates in my signature are true for my Monday weigh-in, so each 1lb lost is a new 1lb loss and it's a true representation of the downward trend)

Back