silly question!!

Kazz2011

Do u all count the water u use to mix the shakes in as part of ur 3 litres?????? I was peeing all day yesterday might need some tena pants at work lol :0) !!!

I don't but you sure can, its all valid if you do! :)

When we eat every day we get water from our foods but on this sort of diet obviously we don't lol which is one of the reasons we have to take quite a bit on board! Your body will get use to the extra water honestly! Its hell for the first week and you feel like you may as well move into the loo! I tried holding it for a little longer each time to try and "strengthen" my bladder into not wanting to empty every 5 mins lol!

Good luck!

Thanx peeps looks like Im getting the hang of this now ! Just had a choccy shake with teaspoon of coffee in it was lush!!!! Hope it's allowed and not gonna screw me up lol
So need to sort out my shake times though yesterday I did brekkie at 9.30. Lunch at 3.30 and supper at 8.30 looks like this is gonna be my routine even though I used to have lunch much earlier!!! Hey if it works I don't feel ill hungry or knackerd so just keep sticking to that!!!!! For now!!! I hear all u who've been here for a while laughing saying just wait and see.
Later people!! enjoy the sunshine. ... X

Back