Red Days Silly question!!!

bex552

I've been struggling with ee so Wanna try red, do u have to eat fruit n veg on red? I know it fills u up n healthy etc etc but not keen on many fruit n veg will have them as snacks n in recipes but do u have to have them with every meals too?

Nope 1/3 superfree is only required on ee, although it may help ur weight losses to have extra fruit n veg but u dont have to :D

You don't have to, but if you can, your losses are likely to be better and more consistent. And you know it's better for you ;) lol

as above

I've been struggling with ee so Wanna try red, do u have to eat fruit n veg on red? I know it fills u up n healthy etc etc but not keen on many fruit n veg will have them as snacks n in recipes but do u have to have them with every meals too?

I don't think its a 'rule' as such as it is with EE. I would suggest though you do eat veg on red cos otherwise you might find yourself struggling for things you can eat! Personally I don't find there's as much choice on red as green, but then I'm not a huge meat eater!

Back