1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Silly tip but it works for me!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Red77, 16 November 2009 Social URL.

1. Red77

Red77 Well-Known Member

Incase anyone else is strugglying to get the shakes down, I find that if I drink mine through a straw it makes it SO much easier. I can only stomach the chocolate ones but have re-discovered the soup and look forward to it on the cold evenings now.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. jenny_belte

jenny_belte Well-Known Member

i drink them with a straw too hun and loads of crushed ice, yummy.

4. Han_Han

Han_Han ...

Yup, straws are the only way I've managed. SO much better!

Hannah

5. irish molly

irish molly Maintaing LT loss on GL

Glad you have found a way that suits you best. I find them o.k with just the ice. Sometimes, I use a lot more water as this makes them more palatable for me. Cannot bear the soup!!!!! Thinking about it akes me ill!!

6. anne-mariep

anne-mariep Well-Known Member

Yep me too with the straw and crushed ice. I cant use my blender in work so just shake it up in the shaker so a straw is a must and i notice wen i have my choc shake at nite if i dont use a straw i get full and bloated really fast straws are a godsent.