Silver Lady's Road to Skinny and Staying There ...

Silver Lady

Someday Soon i hope x
28/03/12

Well after several diet plans I have been on I have finally decided to go it alone and do a combination of healthy eating and low calories to get from a large size 14 193lbs :cry: to a skinny size 8 - 10 119lbs ;) and hopefully maintain and stay there.

Aiming to have 1000 - 1200 calories a day!

So for breakfast I had 140g Allbran yep i know its alot but i am always the most hungry in the morning 468 cals.

Lunch Mixed Vegetables a full plate full and 2 dessert spoons of cottage cheese no cals counted as i know i am under!

Dinner Mixed Vegetables a full plate full and 3 dessert spoons of cottage cheese no cals counted as i know i am under!

Muller light yogurt 90 cals

1 Braeburn Apple

Not bored of the veggies yet!

chores016.gif
Exercise: - Walking 40 mins 193 cals burned!

Last edited:
29/3/12

All bran 150g 501 cals yes i know some people may think :yuk: but it fills me for the day and i actually like it With skimmed milk 200ml 70 cals

got a bit of a shocker
eek.gif
when i actually totaled up my veggie and cottage cheese intake, i have over estimated just to be on the safe side and i know i'll never go over that amount but here goes mixed vege 250g 150 cal cottage cheese 250g 188 cals so in total 338 cals in a lunch, gonna cut down on the cottage cheese

Dinner Muller light yogurt 90cals

Snacks Braeburn Apple 80cals i never knew fruit would be this much thank goodness i only have 1 a day.

So in total 1079 cals

Future ideas: - half or even quarter the amount of breakie i have to leave more room for the rest of the day x

Oh weigh in tomorrow morning :eek:

chores016.gif
Exercise: - Walking 40 mins 193 cals burned!
Walking 40 mins 193 cals burned!
Walking 40 mins 193 cals burned!

yep three times and now a massive blister to show for it!

Last edited:
30/03/12

Weigh in day!! I have lost 6lbs in 4 - 5 days so I am very happy with myself :D I know not to expect the same losses all the time but i know i am going in the right direction we will see if my plan is going to pay off next friday. My plan being ease back on the weekends and eat ultra healthy during the week. I have to admit though eating vegetables and cottage cheese every day did not leave me hungry the only time i am hungry is when i wake up in the morning hence the big breakfasts!

So today so far i have had AllBran again i think the high fiber thing helps! 4 rashers of bacon and 3 poached eggs yep greedy i know and have to admit my tummy feels very full :yuk: . Now i am holding out for hubby to get back from work at 14.00 to go for drinks and have an indian tonight! God knows how my tummy will feel afterwards! plan to take it easier the rest of the weekend!

Snacks 1 Braeburn Apple 80 cals

chores016.gif
Exercise: none really blister is too sore damn it, hope it heals for Monday to start again x

just a quick note: - after only 2 drinks i have been feeling funny for a while, i decided to take a pregnancy test and it was positive, only really early the last time i miscarried so no celebrations yet as it is only 4 weeks!

Indian and nann bread 2 bags of salt and vinegar crisps and a creme egg oh and a melt in the middle pudding!

Last edited:
31/03/12 Saturday

All bran for breakfast

Marmite on toast for lunch

Pasta carbonara and garlic bread

Rice pudding and 1/2 a creme egg and a bag of salt and vinegar crisps

chores016.gif
no exercise as blister on foot hurts like mad!

Last edited:
1/04/12 Sunday

Cooked breakfast the works 3 sausages 3 bacon 2 slices of toast 2 eggs beans and tomatoes and black pudding

if i lose 2 more lbs this friday i'll be laughing

icecream ben and jerrys baked alaska 1/4 tub!

2 slices toast marmite

1 digestive biscuit.

Gonna up my calorie intake to 1400 tomorrow to keep healthy but still lose weight while pregnant. I will however listen to my body and if i am hungry i will eat!

2/04/12 Monday

Okay so same again

All bran 150g 501 cals
Semi-skimmed milk 200ml 100 cals

mixed vege 250g 150 cal cottage cheese 250g 188 cals so in total 338 cals

Muller light 90 cals

Braeburn Apple 80 cals

2 slices multiseeded bread 139 cals per slice

Utterly butterly 64 cals for 2 servings

Marmite 20 cals for 2 servings

hoping that the extra wholemeal will help and also helps with the nausea

Total Calories 1471

chores016.gif
no exercise foots still healing, back on track tomorrow though!! :D

Last edited:
Good luck make sure you eat enough for you and baby, oh and congratulations on your weight loss and baby news

Tuesday 3/4/12

All bran 150g 501 cals
skimmed milk 200ml 70 cals

mixed vege 250g 150 cal cottage cheese 250g 188 cals so in total 338 cals

No snacks so far i'm stuffed!

Been feeling pretty nauseous this morning so i think i may have toast again!
chores016.gif
exercise: none again i know its really bad but my foot still hurts and i don't want to injure it any more, how silly was i! A plus point is that it is raining and has been most of the day so don't know if i would have gone anyway!

2 slices multiseeded bread 139 cals per slice

Utterly butterly 64 cals for 2 servings

Marmite 20 cals for 2 servings

1271 Cals

Last edited:
OMG Marmite on toast overload!!:eek: Babys feeling hungry!! :17729:

Breakfast
all bran 501

Tesco skimmed milk 70

x4 slices rowan hill multi seeded bread 556

x 4 servings Marmite - Yeast Extract 40

x 4 servings utterly butterly 128

x2 servings rowan hill multi seeded bread 278

x2 servings Marmite - Yeast Extract 20

x2 servings utterly butterly 64

Feel really quite bad now as next week hubbys off so may over eat then i really wanted to be good this week :break_diet:

5/4/12 Thursday

Okay so i am signing myself out for a week back on the 16/4/12. I probably will have gained a little too, I hate this and didn't want to have to do it but i can't count the calories while on hol with my hubby i will just end up feeling guilty every day, i feel there is no way around it but to just try and be careful i also have a little bump not visible yet to look after.
All i can do is suggest walking loads like everyday keep active and hope for the best
:):confused::(

Last edited:
16/04/12 Monday

Okay so i'm back and now 8 weeks pregnant! :D

Felt i had too much junk food when i was off and aren't going to weigh myself until friday and hopefully will be back to 13st 5lbs may be less

Breakfast Allbran 150g 501 cals Milk skimmed 200ml 70 cals

Mixed Vege 250g 150 cals
Cottage cheese 250g 188 cals

909 cals so far!

:chores016: walk dogs 40 min 189 cals

16/04/12 Monday

Okay so i'm back and now 8 weeks pregnant! :D

Felt i had too much junk food when i was off and aren't going to weigh myself until friday and hopefully will be back to 13st 5lbs may be less

Breakfast Allbran 150g 501 cals Milk skimmed 200ml 70 cals

Mixed Vege 250g 150 cals

909 cals so far!

:chores016: walk dogs 40 min -189 cals

Are you eating enough for being pregnant hon or are you going to have more later

3 x Babybel Light 126 cals

1035 cals so far!

Dinner

Mixed Vege 250g 150 cals

1372 cals for the day!

I did feel a little hungrier today but i think it was mainly due to the week off!

Feel satisfied though after dinner so thats a plus, don't want to starve the little bean!

Digestive 70 cals Cheese 80 cals

1522 for the day

Last edited:
Back