Simmer of the Week?

Kezabel

Hi everyone, I'm fairly new to all this and was just wondering about SOTW. I know you can't get it on your first week but I was wondering does the award go to whoever lost the most on a particular week (providing they've lost or sts the previous week) or does it go on the percentage of your body weight??

I am
Wondering this aswell because we had a lady todAy who gained 1lb then didnt come
For two weeks who put on weight then lost 3lb today and got slimmer of the week how do they work this out :s x

<3... Victoria-Louise...<3.

SOW depends on the group you go to I think. In mine it is whoever has lost the most weight that week, but they have to have attended the week before and not had a gain.

Thanks kingleds :D

I guess i'll never have a chance of getting it so, there are women in my group that are losing 6, 7 and 8lb at a time. I can't see myself ever losing that amount of weight in one go!

As long as you get where you want to go in the end does it matter that you don't win a bowl full of the stuff your group doesn't want in their cupboards? :)

As long as you get where you want to go in the end does it matter that you don't win a bowl full of the stuff your group doesn't want in their cupboards? :)

Like that tin of Tesco Value tomatoes that was brought back and put in the basket so many times I reckon it could have found its own way back like a homing pigeon!!

For me personally, SOTW is a waste of time and I wish they wouldn't bother. On the odd occasions I was SOTW I was mildly pleased and was polite about it, but it honestly didn't mean that much to me.

Back