simmy goes to bollywood in feb!

Simmy1978

Ok so with my baby sister getting married next July its time to lose all this hideous weight hopefully by Feb so I'm all trim yet curvey enough to carry off even the most Oohh la la of Indian outfits! With about 2 and a half to 3 stone to lose I start cd today on ss+ and actually I feel ok!

Todays been a bit experimental tbh just to try out my flavors! Sooo breakfast was the choc shake but I had it warm like a hot chocolate lunch was tomato soup plus and 4pm (cuz I was ravenously hungry) I had my 200 cal meal of a 2 egg omlette and salad and to finish I had my strawberry shake!

But its early so fingers crossed I will make it thru the evening on peppermint tea will power and a messy bedroom to tidy!

Day 2 has felt good! Slightly lacking in energy but I think thats cuz its totm too!

Breaky was strawberry shake

Lunch was quorn peices with peppers and spring onion

Dinner was tom soup

And finished off with a choc shake with warm water! To be honest I'm not hungry enough to have had my 3rd shake but I had it anyway! I'm just conscious that I might not be getting all my nutrients if I fall below 3 shakes while on ss+ Soooo tomorrow I'm going to trying going without the meal and just have shakes!

Night all xx

day 3

Feel like crap today slipped up and had some peices of chocolate from the tin of celebrations :(

It's so hard now I feel soo hungry and tired! :(

Strawberry shake for breaky

Green veggie omlette for lunch followed by about 4 peices of chocolate

Felt hungry at 4 and had my tomato soup

I want to hold out for my last choc shake!

I can do this no more dwindling will power :(

Have missed a couple of days on my diary!

yesterday i did SS+ as I went our with my team from work for dinner after work!!

i know i wasnt entirely to plan but i stuck to grilled chicken and lots of salad!!

had two shakes instead of 3 as i was just waaayyy to full from my evening meal!!

i have my weigh in today!! i'm not expecting a massive loss tbh as i feel i have faffed around a bit with it!! but i have decided to go SS as of today!!

Mwwaaahhhhhaaaaaa 8 pound gone! I told my hubby he owes me £10 for every pound I lose 80 quids pleeeej?

First week almost complete! I went to an Indian sweets making class last night and feel so smug about the fact that I felt happy with tryin a pea sized bit! :) a week ago I would have eaten everything in sight

I feel a real sense of commitment to what I'm doing! Go me!

Day 7

i feel so so low on energy today have lots of water but i just feel cold and drained!! today is going to need some serious will power to get through!! sipping hot clack coffee to keep me warm and maybe pick me up a little!

Tomorrow i am supposed to be going out for dinner at an indian but i have spoken to the restaurant who have very kindly agreed to make me lots of spicey grilled chicken and green salad!

again i suppose i will be having a slight cheat day tomorrow evening then!

Havent updated in a while so here goes!! saturday i went out with some friends to an indian! stuck to high protein grilled food and sparkling water as per my consultants advice!! was fun watching everyone scoff their faces with naan bread and rice!! i cant say i missed it which is a good sign i suppose

sunday i was sooo busy all day that i didnt have my first tetra pack till about 1pm!! then another at about 5 then one 9 i cant say i felt hungry either probably cuz i just had soo much to do!! had an evening of making indian sweets for diwali and was up till 2am doing that! and i didnt have any either! :) *feels angelic*

Monday was hard!! sleep deprived moody and probably didnt drink enough fluids!! made some pakora's for the boys with their food and i think the high of being so busy on sunday hit a rock bottom low and i cheated a bit!! had some daal with a few pakoras :(

Today is a new day!! half a ltr of peppermint downed, banana flav tetra done and on a cup of steaming black coffee!! time to focus focus focus!! will stay on plan today! as i want to eat tomorrow as i have family over!! (after my weigh in) will stick to proteins only!!

have a fab day peeps!

Hi Simmy I found you! When you posted on my thread I couldn't see how you wanted to lose. I see from your post here you have 2 to 3 stone to lose. 2 stone should be achievable easily by feb if you stick to plan. Even 2 & a half. Vlcd's usually say around a stone a month but on average I found in the past it averaged to 10 pounds a month after first month loss of a stone. We're all different. What are your actual stats? Height starting weight? People with more to lose lose more weight in the initial weeks. Hope you are in we'll after Diwali celebrations?

Thanks Kira will look up all the stuff you mentioned about indian BMI's its worth some thought in terms of a long term target!!

i'm well and truly over diwali now!! time to stay on track, workout and get to my target safely within as little time as possible

I'm 5.1 and when i started i weighed in at 13.3 :'(

Lost 8 lb in my first week
Lost 1llb and a bit (but my CDC doesnt count them bits) in my 2nd
Lost 4 lb in my 3rd week!!

I started working out again on monday!! i am doing 20 mins of interval training but on quite a low level of intensity and doing some very light weights!!

i'm managing to stay on track atm by pacing myself to have my shakes at times when i know i hit a low point!! sooo i have my first one when i hear the sarni van drive round to our office, the 2nd at lunch and the 3rd as soon as i get home plus my 200cal meal when the boys have dinner

Had a real wobbly in harvester yesterday for a friends birthday! Ate loads of crap that I wasn't meant to from the salad bar but the meal was ok, green salad and grilled chicken! Focus and back on track and will go gym today in hope that I will undo some damage!

Have had the runs since yesterday and feel really weak and dehydrated today!! i dont know if its related to my TOTM but i feel well and trully awful to say the least!!

have had one tetra pack and cheated i had one mini cinamon roll, probably not a bad thing as my tummy feels a lot better but not a good thing for my grand plan to lose weight!! lets see what happens on wednesdays weigh in!!

keep on going just keep on going!! :break_diet:

Keep drinking water Simmy. I'd avoid chocolate and caffeine if you have the runs. Toast, cracker are a banana or rice is the best thing to have though I have to say when I had the runs last week I felt like eating nothing! I think I was in the bathroom so much I couldn't have eaten! It's done you've had a mini roll. If you have anything else write down the calories so that over the duration of the day you can track calories and keep them at a reasonable level. That way it shouldn't affect you losses overall. Don't use this as an excuse to go back to eating more calories than your body needs though.....not if you want to lose weight.

Hi Kira no ur right i kinda caved into my very caring work colleague who told me i looked dreadful and that one mini roll wont do any harm!! wish i hadnt listened i dont feel any better and i dont even feel like having my porridge but i will only as i am working and need to energy for my visits later!!

Yeah tell me about being in the bathroom!! i was going every 10 mins last night and this morning till i decided to take some immodium and drag myself to work but honestly i feel really bloated between my dodgy tummy and period pain!! :cry:roll on today hope i feel better tomorrow then i can blast some calories in the gym!!

Hope you are feeling better? Keep drinking your water and continue with the rest of your packs for the day. Obviously if you feel worse and need food stick keep an eye on your calories and have toast, or crackers etc.

a little bit better just had the porridge and almost done a ltr of water other than that drugged up on imodium!

Hi Kira no ur right i kinda caved into my very caring work colleague who told me i looked dreadful and that one mini roll wont do any harm!! wish i hadnt listened i dont feel any better and i dont even feel like having my porridge but i will only as i am working and need to energy for my visits later!!

Yeah tell me about being in the bathroom!! i was going every 10 mins last night and this morning till i decided to take some immodium and drag myself to work but honestly i feel really bloated between my dodgy tummy and period pain!! :cry:roll on today hope i feel better tomorrow then i can blast some calories in the gym!!

Oh poor you!!

I think there is a bug doing the rounds, had exactly the same thing a couple of weeks ago and loads of my clients have been the same over that last month or so..

Agree on the bathroom time too!! It hit me at work so getting home without mishap was a bit of a challenge!! Not one I succeeded in totally either! LOL :eek:

Hope you feel better soon, I was off it for two to three days

Back