simmy goes to bollywood in feb!

LOL! Yes Mrs Kira!! *army style salute*

no it was a lovely weekend i feel really proud that actually

so started saturday morning with my CD porridge at about 9ish and off i went to the lovely council estate that i cover for work for their xmas fair so i could decorated cupcakes and gingerbread men with all the kiddies!! enjoyed that wasnt at all tempted, black coffee and hot water kept me going!!

Girlies from Leicester coming today too so went home at lunch to a lovely choc tetra pack and lovely hubby dropped me to the station where i got on the tube to westfeilds to meet my girlies!! by the time i got there they had already had lunch!! (aawww what a shame smug smug smug) so after walking around for hours, i didnt buy much i dont see the point right now i would rather get a few things in the sale once i have lost a bit more!!

Train journey back to my brothers where i met back up with my hubby and son, the girlies decided to stop at a fish and chip shop "for a snack" (wtf) on the way home!! i busied myself by cooking for the kids (incase they dont eat at the restaurant later) and glugged down more water!!!

Over a choc mint bar and a black coffee i revealed to the girls and my brother that i was doing the CWP as expected i got lectured by bro but the girls were fab!! so supportive and so encouraging!! they kept praising my will power and at this point i felt quite teary and overwhelmed so even my brother calmed down and had the "ok if ur happy i'm happy" attitude after that!

i spent the next hour or so doing make up on the girls and making them look all pretty for their night out where they all told me they would come shopping with me when i get to target - still feeling teary about it all i feel so lucky to have the support and encouragement from them all!!

Off we went to a japanese tepanyaki restaurant where i had a prawn starter - grilled with lots of chilli (4 of them to be exact) and my ltr bottle of sparkling water. Main was spicy black pepper chicken breast stirfried with a few leeks and it was truly yum!! *smug moment warning* i didnt even miss the dumplings, spring rolls, rice or noodles!! hehe! woo i feel good for it!!

after dinner i was totally too pooped to go out on a night out so hubby went instead and i drove home with my son!

sunday i ironed, cleaned the hubby free house (he slept at my bros nursing his hangover) stuck to plan and slept and chilled out with my boy! easy peasy day!!!

Monday was fine too!! had a training course in Bedford and i didnt down as much water in the day time as i normally would so had a ltr when i got home a ltr at the gym and probably a bit more in glasses of water in the day!! they had biccies laid out so again had to grasp the will power and not let temptation get the better of me!!

after the gym i had my lemon and yogurt bar and i have to say it was lush!! yes i said it!! it was lush!! satisfied the urge for sweets etc so yeah will be getting them again!!

Today: has dawned me half a ltr of green tea and black coffee later at precisely 10.33am that i havent had my breaky shake!! better get it out now!!

got pilates at 12 and will have my lunch (porridge) after that

weigh in (2 days early as CDC is going to vegas - jammy git) is at 4.30

no gym tonight i want an early night maybe will re do my nails!!

There you are! Hope you are doing ok? Hope interesting few days didn't involve food? I sabotaged myself last night by caving into an urge to binge which I haven't done for months. So refocused and re-reading old journals because I am not regaining the weight I have lost to date and I will reach goal. If those days involved food get straight back on to plan!! x

and your words right back at ya missy!! draw a line and get back on plan!! lots of water maybe up the exercise depending on what u binged on!!

Wow! That's sounds like a jam packed weekend!! And boy! You did marvellously food wise!!! It really feels good doesn't to be in control of food choices? It is so satisfying to know that we can exert control over choice like a naturally slim person! ( They're naturally slim because they do that more often than they don't!) That will be us too! Yup! I've drawn a line underneath it and you know for the first time I don't feel I have "failed" by caving in to the urge to "binge" I just feel ok continue the day as planned and the rest of the week count my calories knowing I will be mindful and not gain at next weigh in. I will either reduce calories a little or just push harder in the gym! I feel almost like a normal person not a fat person making excuses to continue to over eat!

2.5 lb off :) not quite the BIG loss I wanted but a loss is a loss! Need to get in some exercise!

Simmy that is a great loss! Remember you won't get big losses all the times as your body is trying hang on to its fat cells it so accustomed to having! Well done!! Keep doing what you're doing and you'll be in the 11's in no time! You're almost there!

Bear in mind that you got weighed early evening/later afternoon. Had you got weighed first thing in the morning the scale could register at least a 1 pound difference. I've seen that in the past when I got weighed at CDC in the morning and the evening and she agreed.

I knooowww so close! Only a pound away from the 11s but must stay motivated! Yes I noticed that too i weigh less in the morning! Weighing butt naked must have something to do with that too! Can't weigh myself starkers at my CDCs house LOL

Next challenge is Xmas lunch in harvester its paid for by my employers so have to go! I've got a mushrooms starter and a fish main i must remember not to cave into the bread and potatoes on the day

Ha!ha! Just imagine her face if you asked to be weighed on your birthday suit!! Actually my old CDC said she did have clients that would get weighed in their underwear! I just couldn't do that! First thing in the morning post pee, naked alone in my bathroom on a Monday is fine for me!

busy day today, been on one client home visit and a viewed a property with a another client!!

just got back from all that and had my first banana tetra shake

am sitting here feeling cold with my hot cup of coffee!! but my office looks lovely today!! very festive and xmasy!!

just reflecting on this time last yr!! i was in a job that i hated scoffing my face with as many free chocs i could get my hands on!! the highlight of my day/week/month was looking forward to the next scoff-fest of xmas lunch/dinner/anything!

this yr i'm not interested in the chocolate, i do miss salty goodies though but not enough to push me off track!! my highlight is xmas shopping, decorations around my house and the prospect of seeing all my friends and family over the festive season!!

for some giggles - sing with me!! "last xmas u gave me ur flab, but the very next year i peed it away!! this year i'm staying on track, to fit into something special" hehehe!!

why are the cafe accross the bridge giving away free cupcakes??!! FREE!! nothing is ever free when i'm scoffing and now when i am not able to eat anything its bloomin free!!! anyway, my rather resentful moment lead to me taking FIVE free cupcakes back to the office where i had NONE and gave them all away to my colleagues!! Rant over!!

Now that is called self restraint! Brilliant! Had you eaten one it would've slowed journey down free or not. They would have cost you a pound or two in fat even though the were zero stirling pounds!!

I had a busy day today shopping for last bits n bobs and still two presents I must purchase! I can be so disorganised!

The school run journey is normally 15 mins max but today it took me over and hour because of the snow!! Been snowing all day. Was hoping we wouldn't get snow until Christmas Eve and maybe a bit over Chrismtas day but I have to say find it a huge inconvenience!

That's a good way to think of it! Will remember that!

I'm doing my Xmas shopping tomorrow need to plan for it I think! We havent had much snow here! And yeah I agree in all my bah-humbugness I hate snow its a nuisance! A bit of icy dust and the whole country comes to a grinding halt!

Hope u have a better day tomorrow! I have the office Xmas partaayyy tomorrow! *avoid the carbs just avoid the dam carbs*

I have a school mum's Christmas night out in a tapas bar tomorrow! Tried to get out of it but found myself agreeing to go. I want to and don't at the same time! Hoping due to snow I can get out of it!

Remember you could be in the 11's before next weigh in....... Remind yourself of that when you ate out tomorrow and you will defo avoid the carbs! X

Hi kira how was ur mums Night out? Hope u were on best behavior!

My day yesterday: office Xmas lunch!

Mistake number one: didn't have anything for breakfast figured I should hold out for lunch!

The positive: I still had the will power to stay away from the crap in the salad bar

Mistake number two: didn't read the menu properly when I chose my starter! Didn't realise my mushrooms where going to come out on hot toasted ciabatta! Caved into it more like dived into it! Mains was salmon served with green beans and baby potatoes! I literally managed half a portion of salmon!

Positive: drank a litre of water followed by 3 hrs of walking round the shopping centre!

Reflection on yesterday: don't skip breakfast! Have a shake before I go to help fight off temptation!

Plan for today: stick to plan maybe to sole source alone for a few days

That''s wasn't bad going. One piece of ciabatta won't make a huge difference. You enjoyed and now you are going to watch you in take over next few days. I really do believe it is the key to not go off the rails on any diet plan and it is a mental approach. I enjoyed my night and the tapas. I had two slim and save products (breakfast and lunch) intentionally and then two tapas dishes. Chicken with couscous and two small lamb chops (I didn't eat all of them as I think they are high in calories). And a ryvita cracker as a snack. I had to estimate the calories of MFP on tapas but I was cautious and overestimated and think total cals were around 1200-300 certainly not higher. Couscous I had a very small portion and again left a little. Had fizz though it sparkling mineral water! So no scale disaster showing this morning and happy with 8st 13lb 2oz!! I love chipping away at those little ounces! Hoping that I can at least be back to 8.12.8 before weigh in on Monday as I was at that weight in the middle of last week. So just need a very good weekend!. Gym tonight so that should help.

ahhh u did well Kira see thats where i failed! didnt eat and forgot how that would make me feel!! then munched all the stuff i shouldnt have!!

now have another "cant get out of" social commitment tomorrow night in a chinese!! that wont be too bad tho i told hubby i dont want the fixed menu and would like something from the normal menu and he is ok with that!! stick to fish and chicken again!!

You will be surprised that even with eating you will maintain at the worst. I think keeping and eye on portion sizes on the nights out can make a big difference and I am learning that as I go along.

Fab workout at gyms today 25 min jogg! Followed by a light kettle bell workout and abs! Went on an empty stomach so it felt easier? Maybe its cuz I have lost weight I dunno but all good!

That's great! See any damage from extra calories dealt with! That is the way to go. I also had a bit too much calorie wise yesterday. I see to be having a good day and a more calorie day this week so I think at best I'll have a sts on Monday Weigh in.

Well I finally bit the bullet and have a session with a personal trainer on Tuesday. I just wasn't getting anywhere with the exercise routine on my own. I need to get my fitness levels up before I can go it alone. Starting off with two sessions a week 12 sessions in total so 6 weeks. However I'd like to get it up to 3 sessions if I can but may be being overly ambitious at this stage.

Back