simmy goes to bollywood in feb!

Oh well done kira! Yes gonna workout tomorrow too as I'm out tonight! So when the boys play squash I will hit the gym! I used to have a fab pt a while back but he's left the gym for a career change! Right now im ok with my workouts as my pt has helped bring my fitness levels up in a big way and shown me how to chop and change my workouts!

I think I will get a pt in again once I'm at target

Oohh and I have booked in a body fat analysis next week!

Tbh I don't really know! I know they weigh u and measure u apparently send a current thru you? Will tell u next when I have had mine!

Most gyms have them, ask yr pt if he can do it

ok weekend was a bit dodgy!! a combination of resentment and generally missing food lead to a slight blow out on saturday!! we met up with some friends at a chinese restaurant where we had a set menu, and although hubby did say he would let me choose from the normal menu i felt a little awkward being the only making a fuss!! in hindsight it probably wasnt too bad but here's the damage:

chicken satay no sauce
fish cake
a few salted edamamme beans
Thai veggies with about a spoonfull of noodles - left the noodles picked out the bean sprouts and veggies
here's the worst bit - chocolate crepe with icecream - i ate half of it!! a few weeks ago i would have eaten all of it so i suppose thats some consolation!!

Sunday - burnt approx 500 cals in the gym (might be more, 450 was just cardio then did weights too)
hubby wanted a cafe style fry up so we went, i had scrambled eggs and a black coffee, there were mushrooms on the plate too but they were sooo greasy it revolted me so i left them!

the rest of the day i stuck to plan, slept let my housework pile up so this weeks promise to myself is to try and do one chore a day on the days that i dont go to the gym!!

i also need to find time for xmas shopping!! thursday will be the best day me thinks!

i have noooo excuses between now and xmas to fail/indulge/cheat etc as between now and xmas i have no other food related social commitments!!! time to brace the will power again and get on with it!!

boooo hooooo hooooo!!! :( i want to go sit in a corner and cry!! decided to go cafe with my colleague today, they do fab omlettes so i asked them to do me plain omlette with only two eggs! instead they gave me omlette with salad and CHIPS!!! i didnt ask for chips but still got them!! i had a few!! i shouldnt have had any!! will power is seriously wavering i have to makt this work and stop fannying about with it!

That's the kick up the bum I need! And I can't think of a better person other than u! Just had a shake and going to gym in an hour! I still have one more product left for today but I honestly don't have the apetite for it! Will see if I feel up to it later!

Just realised I did not mention the Chinese........ Let's just leave it at that. I've been there done it and it isn't worth it. You are going to the gym so that is definitely a bonus. Damage limitation.

You have to ask yourself do you want quick fast losses? If yes then stick strictly to vlcd and will get them. If ou don't mind a slower loss then the odd bit of food won't be that damaging but it will knock you out of ketosis. Also the calories in what we choose to eat do matter so just be careful if you choose the odd bit of food vlcd route but keep up the gym.

It whatever makes it doable for you so you don't gain at worst and at least lose 1 or 2 pounds a week.

Ur right I need to keep reminding myself that I have goals and targets before I go India! I'm glad u say u have been there too! Sometimes I feel like I must be the only person in the world that caves into temptation! How can food have soo much power over a person?

I have to, need to get past this mental block and put my goals ahead of temptation!

Believer me I have to battle at times not to cave in! However it takes practice not to give into the urges And sometimes the urges pass and I'm fine. Other times it is very hard and of course now and agin I have chosen to act on the urge to eat or mini binge! Key it to rein things in. That is getting easier as it is becoming part of my routine.

I wish I could have reached goal and then got to this stage but I am where I am and will need to be patient.

Another way to help you focus is that your current weight is 12st 1lb it would take two day maybe 3 days to get into the 11's if you stuck at Ss or ss+. If you daily weigh ( not sure you do) you will see scale go down. Of course it may stay the same or go up but if you are 100% it will drop at some point. Get two or three days under our belt and have a sneak,weigh it may give you that extra push you need right now. Go to bed early if you have to avoid eating or tempation. .

i think thats what i need to start doing Kira, just set myself mini goals, a day at a time just to get through one day at a time and yes i'm a bit OCD when it comes to weighing myself!! my scales show that i am just over 11.7 at the moment but the CDC's scales will always be more cuz of the time of day i go to see her and also the fact that clothes must weigh a pound or so!!

thing is i drew the line yesterday and failed and now i am drawing a line today too!! lets hope today is better!!

i wanted to ask you, on the days i work out i make a point of having my high protein meal on days i workout and go to the gym but the days i dont, i wanted to just do SS, would that work?? what do u do on the ur workout days??

i've lost count what week i am in week 6?? i think??

just had downed a green tea, half way through my bottle of water (1ltr bottle) and a choc tetra pack and i actually feel uncomfortably full now!!

i have pilates today at lunch time so will have my porridge after that!!

both my boys are ill at home with man flu!! better stop by and get some soup on my way home for them!!! i too am not feeling too great!! bit tired achy and worse for wear and throat is starting to feel a bit crap too!! i really dont wanna be ill! :(

Better day today please!!

It's that time of year. In my youngest son's school in the year below him, year 4 there were 11 boys in and 18 boys off ill! Needless to say their Christmas play had to be postponed to this week - I'm assuming some of them will be back today as terms ends on Thursday! Hope your boys are ok and you too! Doesn't bode well tired and achy. Take care and keep warm!

yep tell me about it!! as i am doing pilates at lunch i wont go gym tonight cuddly blanky and some mindless indian drama's lol!!

mini target number one done!! Pilates class complete, abs feel like they are on fire!! porridge glooped down and am now angellically sipping on a green tea!! roll on tuesday!!

Stayed at home yesterday as my little one wasnt feeling to great so that brought about a bit of change to the old routine, i started the the day by making up half a sachet of the cappucino shake with a spoon of coffee! but watered it down so it tasted very much like a normal milky coffee.

i have family in kenya and with a couple of other family members going over the xmas period i decided to send some home made indian sweets with them as a suprise! spent the morning making rose flavoured sweets, orange and almond and peppermint flavoured one oh and a mixed fruit and nut fudge!! i feel quite proud cuz not only did the sweets turn out fab but the best thing is i didnt feel the need to even try a bit!! maybe as my taste buds are not craving sugar right now i dont know!! but i told myself if i was painting a picture i wouldnt eat the paints "just to try it" so why would i eat my ingredients!! half the supply of sweets packed and ready to be flown off to my in laws in kenya and the rest to my mum and dad!! (if there are any left once my son and hubby see them)

lunch time - made my self mushrooms sauteed in a bit frylight and a spinach omlette, i added a bit of tobasco and boy it hit the spot!! i'm seriously considering making this change of routine a more permanent thing!! after lunch i did feel i needed anything for hours on end!! i kept sipping green tea and warm water whilst chilling with my boy cuddled up on the sofa!! - had the other half of my shake at about 4ish!! while my son had his hot chocolate!!

my creative flare has come out, having made all them sweets i did some research into making home made chocolates and truffles!! will be making a few of them over xmas as gifts to give away!! there's a real feeling of... i dunno feeling light maybe?? knowing that actually i can control my urges- it still needs work i admit but it feels like a step in the right direction!!

had a porridge for dinner cleaned, tidied and sorted the laundry and went to bed!! realised when i woke up that i hadnt had my 3 shakes!! must remember to have all 3!!

today: killed half a litre of green tea plus another large mug at work - colleague has gone to make me a 2nd one!! looks like green tea is going out of fashion or something lol!! i'm doing more xmas shopping today!! last min bits and bobs!!

will have my choc tetra in a bit, porridge for lunch and another choc tetra while i'm out shopping, i also have my weigh in today!! my scales are showing 11.8but i know my CDC's scales will show more than that!!

onwards and downwards - nicked that from someone elses diary!
also noticed my bra feels too loose!! hubby will not be happy with that!!

3lb off! I'm wondering tho if cough syrup will take me out of ketosis? I feel really chesty ans crap!

still feeling rather crap have taken cold and flu drugs in tablet form rather than syrup!!

family and friends keep telling me i should eat something to recover from my stinky cold!! at worst i may decide to have some good old chicken soup added to my day today will still stay away from carbs though!!

Having a crappy day! Got a stinking cold! I have wavered from cd today only had one bar and some chicken soup! Been on ginger and lemon tea for the rest of the day

Back