simmy goes to bollywood in feb!

Simmy hope you are feeling a little better today? It's awful feeling unwell and this cold weather doesn't really lift one's mood. x

Hi Kira!! yep still feeling crappy went off plan yesterday as OH insisted i should eat while trying to get better from this god awful cold!! i kept to soups mainly till yesterday i had some granary toast and some eggs!!

I'm on amoxicillin now as per Dr's orders GP confirmed its ok for me to do SS+ while on them (suprisingly) and he also weighed me too! (STS between thursday and yesterday) so today i am officially back on track trying to fight fit for xmas!!

i would really like to get my lungs back into action and go for a run tomorrow - hope i am well enough to go to the gym tomorrow!

Day 1 post stinky cold - had a choc tetra and lots of warm water - lovely! :(

Awh! Simmy just asked how you were on my diary thread. You a couple of slices of granary bread are fine. It is only time to worry when you have eaten a whole loaf in one day! Get better first before you try and do SS+. Try 810 until you are better. It simply isn't worth feeling so unwell on such a hardcore diet plan. It won't make the loss speed up any more. Just see how you go and if you need to have more food from 810 just have some but be careful. I am being very careful today as I have to rein things back in and remind myself I have done this, and I can continue to do it. Oh! And don't over do gym by pushing yourself until you are better! Do I sound like a nag?!

aawww ur not a nag u usually get in with all the good advice that i need when i really need it so of course keep it coming!! i will probably go gym on friday after work it will be nice and quiet!! and by then i will hopefully feel a bit better too!!

tbh i just have no apetite right now but i know i need to get better, i'm going to look at the 810 options when i get home and see what i can cook up with my meal allowance given whatever ingredients i have in my kitchen!

your doing fab simply by identifying when and where u need to rein it all in!! well done! :)

Day 2 post stinky cold!!

last night i attempted to finish my SS+ protein meal which was quorn stir fry with a bit of green pepper! couldnt finish it so will have it for today as well

still feeling rather crappy but i have been worse so mustnt complain!

today so far: half a ltr of green tea in the morning and a choc tetra, got porridge for my lunch today.

looking forward to a lemony bar when i get home

ooohhh vital bit of info that i missed out!! this year, around Easter ish i think i bought a pair of white linen trousers from H&M which i couldnt even get over my ar$e at that point but it was one of them "i will wear them when i lose weight purchases"

i tried them on last night and they fit!! woo hoo!!

ok i'm done bragging back to work now!!

Just had my first sns meal and actually it was really nice! It was mushroom pasta thing! Bit cuppa soupy but pleasant!

I like the mushroom pasta too. Just make with a little less water to make it less soupy. I sometimes add chicken which dry cook in small non stick baby wok. Weigh it and add to the mushroom pasta. Find it also works with with macaroni cheese. I find the instructions aren't very good to cook these and always had hot water before putting in microwave as the pasta bits remain a bit too al dente more like crunchy with cold water.

Housebound today with all the rain! It's so frustrating! Did our last Waitrose shop for Chrismtas and have our turkey! Yippee! Oh' weighed 8st 13lb 6oz again today so that has cheered me up.

Hey! Simmy! Hope you had great Christmas and are enjoying holidays! I can't believe that 4 days ago I posted my weight at 9st 13lb 6oz!!! I am 9st 3lb 4oz today!! ARgh!!! Feel stuffed a tad hung over or dehydrated or both! So back on packs today! Hope you fared better than me?

Hi Kira!! yeah i stuffed my self silly on xmas day!! was not on plan at all!! yesterday i got back on plan yesterday although i ate at nandos too!! i was good though i had butterfly chicken without the skin and a side salad with a few olives but i was soo stuffed after that that i couldnt bring myself to drink any more packs!! i too feel dehydrated today!!!

Lots of water, SS today in full force now till i go to india!! looking at tickets as i eerr type!

You did better than I did yesterday! I even had a samosa of all bloomin' things! I'm due for my first PT training session in and hour and my plantar fasciitis pain is quite bad so doesn't look promising! Done my stretches etc. I really feel gutted about this running injury as I've had it for almost 18 month and I really would like to start running again as I did enjoy it especially when I did my first (and sadly that was my last 5k!!) Just have to find other exercise I guess.

aawww apparently ur injury means you can still wear high heels so thats a result lol! one of the ladies at work has the same injury as you too!

atleast you have done some exercise though i havent done any since the 23rd!! may do a DVD tonight as the gym will be closed by the time i finish work today!

i stuck to lots of protein and just didnt have any rotis or rice!! so i had eggs in the morning with half a slice of brown toast! then lunch was chicken curry, lamb sheekh kebabs and lots of salad! my mum made bhel puris in the evening so i had some of that and that was probably the most damaging of all oh and a mince pie! i dont even like mince pies!! grrr!! i stayed the same which is suprising!! but i still feel like a whale! the only good thing was we walked loads in the sales yesterday so maybe that burnt off a few of them calories!

so i havent done a DVD ate like a piggy last night went to an indian restaurant that did a pure veggie menu so i couldnt stick to grilled fish or chicken but to be fair i thoroughly enjoyed what i did have! paneer dosa and a glass of wine! i only managed to eat half it!!

followed by a ltr of lovely H2o!! and watched life of Pi at the lovely everyman cinema in Hampstead Heath so that was very plush!!

back on track today!! will try and get in a workout today if i can!! so far a black coffee and glugging down my ltr of H2o and i have a choc tetra for when i start to get hungry!!

Happy New Year Kira!! Yes new year new start! new will power to suceed and a new target of a stone loss between now and end of jan!!

oh yeah and we booked my tickets to india!! whoop whoop!!

lol! thx Kira!! yeah i am quite motivated now!! just need to get into my other pair of linen trousers!! and then i am good to go!! i bought the new davina intense dvd, this will make u laugh; i put it on, i like to watch them so i know what to expect before i start! and i fell asleep! :( going to attempt it tomorrow morning!! (i woke up a tad late today!)

omg my hubby has booked an air india flight and they have terrible reviews!!! i hope i get there trouble free!! i have about 4 days in mumbai and then shopping in ahmedabad, touring in rajhastan and gujrat then back to mumbai for 33 days!!

Day one on slim and save Breakfast was porridge and lunch was mac cheese, but i think i put too much water in and it turned out really bland! :( dont think i will order that one again!!

Dinner is gonna be fish with veggies and a bar before i go slog it out in the gym!! 32 sleeps to india!!

Wow! Sounds fantastic! I'm so envious! Can't believe it's only 32 sleeps away?! Ok I'm going to work on DH to book a holiday as its the kind of motivation I need! Need to get that buzz back!

Kira i cannot tell you how excited i am about going to india! no place in the world like it!!

weekend was good i went to dinner with an old friend for a chinese, stuck to lots of chicken and prawns and had some fish too! i managed to get through the while evening without telling her about my vlcd! i knew if i told her i would get the "you dont need to lose weight lecture"

over indulged a little at mums too but again nothing carby!! just lots of protein - chicken, some daals and eggs etc! but then i did also kick some ass in the gym that morning too!

back on track today - had crispy vanilla cereal?? i couldnt work out if it was a shake or a cereal but i made it in a bowl, warmed it slightly and it was ok!! tasted like thick vanilla custard with bits of rice crispies in it!!

Lunch was a veggie soup packet- have to say nicer than the CD one!

Dinner will be a shake and i'm deciding between tuna salad or egg salad or even an omlette!! so glad i can have olives on S&S its such a god send for keeping me on track specially when them savoury cravings start!

I am starting a new exercise plan as follows:

Monday: Tuesday: Davina DVD
Wed: 20 min X trainer and work on arms chest shoulders and abs
Thursday: Davina DVD
Friday:20 min run/jog interval training and work on legs, back and abs
Saturday: Davina DVD
Sunday: Muck about in the pool and sauna!!

need to stick to this!!

Back