simmy goes to bollywood in feb!

Wow! You are doing brilliantly! I do find S&S seems less hardcore than CD but again if done for too long the packs become boring. The huge variety in comparison to CD helps a lot. I put dry cooked chicken in the mushroom pasta and macaroni cheese (I weigh the chicken after cooking and log it all on MFP) it makes the "meal products" a bit more varied. I have found though some where the instructions say to use cold water eg. mac cheese, mushroom pasta, it's better to use hot water as the pasta can be a bit crunchy which is not al dente with cold water! Sorry bit of a waffle! You exercise plan looks great! Do have an extra pack or protein though if you are doing so much exercise. You will still get the losses. What you don't want to do is mess up your metabolism along the way!

thanks Kira i will try what you do with the chicken, maybe even pour a thicker version of say the mushroom or veggie soup over grilled fish!

i am trying to be careful with my workouts too thats why i stick the 30 mins only on the dvds yes ur right i dont want it to be counter productive!

Yup! Both the mac cheese and mushroom pasta would work with fish too a bit like a sauce really. Hope you are having a good day.

Doing Good so far! yesterday i had to battle with will power against the idea of having a teeny tiny mouthful of choc cake!! but a davina dvd later i resisted and the boys ate it!!

I'm doing the new DVD called Davina Intense - i wouldnt say it was hard but it certainly was intense!! i sweated buckets as well and i feel a little achy today too!!

Today i had a bar for breaky
spagetti pack for lunch
will try the choc crispy thingy when i get home and have grilled fish with veggies for dinner

Todays workout will be at the gym: 20 min run followed by a leg circuit consisting of a gazillion squats and lunges

i feel ok! i think i am too distracted by my trip to india, budgetting for outfits and organising travel etc to even be thinking about food! so thats a good thing

having said that i have been feeling a tad concerned about eating in india!! i need to keep it light often and stay hydrated!! i will probably be walking a fair bit too but still i really dont wanna gain weight out there!

Simmy you are doing brilliantly!! Don't worry about what you will or will not eat in India or indeed maintenance. Concentrate on "now" and once you get to India relax and enjoy! It's not worth dieting on a trip like that. To gain the full experience of a trip like India youmhavento smell and taste th cuisine! You will be several different places all with different cuisine.

Once you get back you may find you have hardly gained - deal with any gain on your return. Just concentrate on the next X days about 28 now?

is back from india! 3lb lighter!! no idea how that happened with all the munch fest out there!! but hey ho mustnt complain!! i have come back with a stinky cold and i dearly miss the gym!! so a few more days and i will be back on track!! now that i i only have a few more pounds to lose and i have between now and june to do it i can afford to consider some healthier weight loss options! having said that i have about a week and a halfs worth of slim and save stuff so considering using them next week but for the time being i just want to get rid of this god awful cold! oh and TOTM is lurking around the corner too!! :cry:

Hi Simmy glad you had a fab time and 3lbs lighter is great! Sorry you have a cold probably from the plane as it has lots of germs! Once TOTM arrives you will feel better it's the days leading upto it that are hell!!

yep i know the feeling!! right now i just feel quite sorry for myself as i am away from all the sunshine hustle and bustle and chaos of india how i would love to be back in mumbai soaking it all up again! oh well maybe in another couple of yrs!!

havent quite made it to the gym yet either so might try that this weekend!

Back