Total Solution Simone's diary

Simone1

Hi all my name is simone and I'm 37 and currently weigh 16 stone 6lb my packs arrived to day so starting tomorrow all ready to go

16th April 16 stone 6lb
Fingers crossed

Good luck simone.
And welcome

Were a friendly lot here. I hope you find as much support as i have..these guys an girls really keep me going..

Nikki

Xx

Thanks I'm amazed by all the support and lovey encouragement you all give each other cant wait x x good support network x

Well day 3 over had a difficult 2 days in London lots of business meetings coffee meetings and business lunch ! head has been pounding but I have drank lots of water just glad to be back home tonight and its Friday tomorrow !!!!

Well done and good luck simone1! Keep up with the water - I started yesterday and drinking loads of water has kept the headaches away, last time I did a Vlcd I didn't manage as much water and suffered terrible headaches in the early days so water does help:)

Well weigh in is looming Wednesday morning but couldn't help a cheeky weigh in this morning and 7lbs down !!! Chuffed and I've had a really busy weekend out with the girls and I happily drank water all night and danced my little feet off went for a long walk yesterday and even got on my daughters bike !!!!! I have eaten on 2 nights where I have had salmon or tuna with green salad and really enjoyed it in fact it stops me thinking about food and falling off the track like I did in lighter life ! If I know I'm having steamed fish and salad in the evening it keeps me focused ! Looking forward to typing in the weight loss on Wednesday !! Hope you all ok x

Hope you have a fantastic loss ~ fingers crossed for you! :)

Sounds like its going to be a great Wednesday....god luck and keep us posted x

Great loss on your first week

Good luck

Nik
Xx

Congrats on your first week, that's a great loss!

I don't know about Tesco water, but I do like the peach Exante flavouring mixed with tea, left to cool and then iced.. it's really yummy if you like iced tea :)

Well week two I lost 4 lb making it 13lbs gone in two weeks great feeling and that was eating some evenings but only fish and green salad
But my god I have struggled this weekend ! I have felt really low and snapping at everyone in fact I feel like I have been horrid to be around and I have the guilts now snapping at my daughter for no reason ! Why can food and weight loss etc make us feel like this hopefully getting back to work tomorrow will put me back on track and make me snap out of this mood !!

Hi Simone,

well done on your losses so far!! the grumpiness is typical of the inner greedy demons inside us wanting the food that we normally give it! just grin and bare it and itll give up adn you will be buzzing again in no time =)

Great losses Simone good luck for the morning!! :D

Back