Total Solution Simone's diary

Good luck tomorrow...and I bet tat will help your mood

Woohoo, well done over stone gone already!! :D

NEED TO KEEP FOCUSED !!!!!!! I think I prepare myself to fail ! It's going to be a good weekend need to keep BUSY

You can do it Simone. Jael's avatar sums it up perfectly "Don't give up on what you really want, for something that you think you want now", so true and it really hit home for me :D

Hey Simone

Well done on losing over stone already!!

I am on day 11 and doing ok so far, went out with Hubby last night and had a chicken salad but other than that I've been sticking to shakes, bars etc.

Only thing doing me in is the constant metallic taste in my mouth lol.

Good luck for your next wi hon xx

the metallic taste is a side affect of ketosis :(

You could try listerine strips, I use one about 30 minutes after a pack and I think they help me :D

Hey mojo

Yh I remember using them when I was on cb. Dont see them around anymore though.
Have resorted to brushing my teeth several times a day instead lol x

I got mine from stripsrus co uk :D

I don't know what you mean Chelly? :D

****** had a bad bad week !!!!! Didn't drink my shakes or bars or water horrendous week at work some bad news with my dad why do these things come all at once I'm think I need to write this week off and start again somehow !!!!!! Arghhhhhhhh

That's a good idea...your bad week will make you stronger.

tomorrow is the start of the weekend and another week

New week, new start - exactly what you need!

How has your day been

Right I'm back !!!!! Fell off hurt myself picked myself back up again and on it like a rocket !!!!!!! I HAVE TO DO THIS why do I find it so hard I want 6 stone off ! I want 2 off before my holiday mid August so please guys let's all support each other and some one give me a kick up the bum !

Hi Simone. How's it going?

Back