Simple Pleasures.....

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Julie Phillips, 8 July 2008.

1. Julie Phillips

Julie Phillips Well-Known Member

I only lost 1lb last weigh in, so I had an idea to try to gee myself up...I decided to try on loads of my old clothes - and some of the new ones I have bought to slim into......Hey presto - nearly everything fits - even my power suit!!!!!!
    I have to go over to Bridgend Contact Centre next week - I think the power suit will get an airing......
    The moral of the story is this....... If you don't have a good weigh in - cheer yourself up by trying clothes on:cool:
  2. chunkychops

chunkychops Well-Known Member

Nice one!!!!!! Its great isnt it. Everyone keeps harping on about taking measurements (I didnt) But seeing a diff in clothes is the best feeling ever. Being able to look in the mirror and see a change is as, if not more important than looking at a number on scales I reckon!
    You go girlfriend in your Power Suit! x
  3. chele80

chele80 On a mission

I've got my old jeans out of the cupboard and a photo of me in them to spur me on. I just know that one day I will fit in them
  4. missyd

missyd Well-Known Member

im sitting here in my pjs i got today size 14!! i love this diet!!!!!!!!! x
  5. Daisybank

Daisybank Hmmmmmm!

well done hun, I agree with you its a great motivator when clothes old and new start to fit. Good luck for next week and you will be even smaller!! :)
  6. scousemouse0151

scousemouse0151 soon to be minnie mouse

isn't it a great feeling when you realise your body has shed sooooooo much weight and a new wardrobe has opened up for you, have a great week
  7. Teg

Teg Posts when she can

good 4 u Julie. Don't get to used to these clothes cause u'll be in smaller ones soon.
  8. satty

satty Well-Known Member

Thats a brilliant idea, will hopefully be able to do that in a few weeks
  9. loudei

loudei Well-Known Member

get someone to measure your different parts it helps if ye dont have a good weight loss cause sometimes ye can retain fluids but be loosing inches
  10. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Well-Known Member

Well done Julie, that's great news! It's fab when you can fit into the next size down isn't it!

11. munchkin_b

munchkin_b Member

Well done :) i cant wait for the next size down. it really proves how much the works paying off

12. I was over the moon a few weeks ago when I fitted into a pair of size 10 trousers - now they are getting big for me i can easily put my arm into them lol - I will be in size 8 soon (I know that seems very small to some of u but im tiny and im still overweight)...

I cant wait to go shopping - I have some jeans in my wardrobe that didnt fit me a few weeks ago - I think I might try them on tonight! This thread has put me in the mood! lol xox
  13. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Well-Known Member

Careful Julz, if Gaz finds out you're in the mood he'll get all unnecessary!!! Lol!!!

14. Julie Phillips

Julie Phillips Well-Known Member

Hmmm....Gaz all unnecessary:):):)