• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Simple Pleasures.....

I only lost 1lb last weigh in, so I had an idea to try to gee myself up...I decided to try on loads of my old clothes - and some of the new ones I have bought to slim into......Hey presto - nearly everything fits - even my power suit!!!!!!
I have to go over to Bridgend Contact Centre next week - I think the power suit will get an airing......
The moral of the story is this....... If you don't have a good weigh in - cheer yourself up by trying clothes on:cool:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

chunkychops

Silver Member
Nice one!!!!!! Its great isnt it. Everyone keeps harping on about taking measurements (I didnt) But seeing a diff in clothes is the best feeling ever. Being able to look in the mirror and see a change is as, if not more important than looking at a number on scales I reckon!
You go girlfriend in your Power Suit! x

chele80

On a mission
I've got my old jeans out of the cupboard and a photo of me in them to spur me on. I just know that one day I will fit in them
x

missyd

Gold Member
im sitting here in my pjs i got today size 14!! i love this diet!!!!!!!!! x

well done hun, I agree with you its a great motivator when clothes old and new start to fit. Good luck for next week and you will be even smaller!! :)

scousemouse0151

soon to be minnie mouse
isn't it a great feeling when you realise your body has shed sooooooo much weight and a new wardrobe has opened up for you, have a great week

Teg

Posts when she can
good 4 u Julie. Don't get to used to these clothes cause u'll be in smaller ones soon.

loudei

get someone to measure your different parts it helps if ye dont have a good weight loss cause sometimes ye can retain fluids but be loosing inches

Well done Julie, that's great news! It's fab when you can fit into the next size down isn't it!

x

I was over the moon a few weeks ago when I fitted into a pair of size 10 trousers - now they are getting big for me i can easily put my arm into them lol - I will be in size 8 soon (I know that seems very small to some of u but im tiny and im still overweight)...

I cant wait to go shopping - I have some jeans in my wardrobe that didnt fit me a few weeks ago - I think I might try them on tonight! This thread has put me in the mood! lol xox

Careful Julz, if Gaz finds out you're in the mood he'll get all unnecessary!!! Lol!!!

x