Simple start ekk!

U have stuck at it so u should b fine tho its always harder to loose when ur close to goal

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well it's a sts this week at 8.12 I think my body is going to start stalling :/

Will give it another week, so I follow the same plan but drop the daily treats for 49 weekly pro points on f&h?

Yeah I deff think another wk, to b honest u r at a really good weight and I expect that ur body wont allow u to loose much more :-D

Yeah I'm kinda happy where I am but totm has just hit (never ever have regular ones) so that maybe why I got a sts, Will see what happens next week! As for food today so far jacket spud with mushrooms and quark and a ww caramel wafer for brunch. Dinner I had some left over broccoli so scoffed that then I made banana pancakes (banana and 2 eggs just beaten together and chucked in a pan) I adore these things!! Added some blueberries and 0% yogurt. Had 4 cups of tea a can of diet coke not sure I'll be hungry later but if I do get hungry I'll have some porridge :) so 2 of my weeklys used on the wafer! Have a girls night out on Saturday I love to say I won't drink but you know what it's like with friends... I'll stick to vodka diet coke and limit it to six (12 points)

That would probably b the reason for ur sts I always find totm effects my losses

How are you finding it?

Im really enjoying it :) think I've got to grips with it now! Will see if I get a loss this week, if not mantinace will start, that is the scary part!!

I started F&H on Sunday and weighed in yesterday and lost 2.5lbs. I was previously doing SW but got sick of it. I wish I had converted to this when I was 14lbs from my target. I used to do ww a few years ago and had success with the discover plan. Its vintage now lol.

How much have you lost in total on ww?

About 2 stone since October I switched from Cambridge so it's been slow and steady 5lb of goal but not sure my body is going to let me lose anymore! Will see what happens next week! :) I really do love this plan don't know why I didn't try it sooner! Just knowing I'm going to be full what ever I decide to eat and not craving junk! I mean if I want a biscuit or something knowing I have 49 weeklys is fab plus that's a few drinks of a weekend if I'm out on the town ;) if I don't get a loss next week I'll probably stick to this for mantinace!

Maintenance on f&h u will get 90 weeklies :-D

:D

Food for today...2 slices brown ww toast blueberries and yogurt, lunch crumpets with cottage cheese and ham, banana & a 1point ww chocolate digestive. Dinner I have no idea what I want just yet... Pasta possibly

Sounds good! I dont no how u can eat cottage cheese, uh :-D

Maintenance on f&h u will get 90 weeklies :-D

Ooh nice :D

Snap :D

Back