Simple start ekk!

I might make them for dessert.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

i tried them last night as american style.... still a bit omelettey lol so might try again tonight as pancakes/crepes and some fruit on top :)

Yes I agree. They are nice but I added some sweetener. Only a little bit though.

I think over ripe bananas would work well.

So food today (I've been a baddie because I'm hung over) a packet of quavers a sandwich (same as yesterday) banana pancake with berries and yogurt, don't know if I'm having anything else today :/

Had a crumpet and extra light cheese an options hot chocolate and more yogurt and berries :/

Back to reality then! 2 crumpets with a extra light cheese triangle. No idea what I'll be having the rest of the day! Most likely a banana pancake!

So lunch had the love of my life banana pancake with yogurt and berries :D dinner had a jacket spud with beans if I need anything else today I'll stick to fruit :)

Well I'm ravenous it's probably because I have no smokes :/ had a banana an orange and a plum having an options hot chocolate and pack of quavers! :( I have no weeklys left due to the alcohol ! Going for a food shop tomorrow so will make sure I get lots of fruit. I know I've messed up this week with going out. I'm going to stick with simple start next week because I know I can have2 treats a day (hot choc and something else) I had an amazing time on Saturday so I'm not going hate my self to much. I need a hobby where I can get dressed up but not feel like I have to drink! I just love being around people!

Well I'm ravenous it's probably because I have no smokes :/ had a banana an orange and a plum having an options hot chocolate and pack of quavers! :( I have no weeklys left due to the alcohol ! Going for a food shop tomorrow so will make sure I get lots of fruit. I know I've messed up this week with going out. I'm going to stick with simple start next week because I know I can have2 treats a day (hot choc and something else) I had an amazing time on Saturday so I'm not going hate my self to much. I need a hobby where I can get dressed up but not feel like I have to drink! I just love being around people!

Glad you enjoyed it. I've been very naughty today and have gone over my weeklies. Back on track tomorrow and may also try simple start as I haven't done it yet x

Everyone needs a little brake from time to time the main thing is you get right back on it :) I have no idea what I'll be eating today and off to the gym for 1 it's a legs day so this will be painful lol

Thats true. Bought loads of chocolate and sweets today but decided to put mango in my mouth instead lol :D

Enjoy your gym session. It was day 2 of 30 day shred for me....... again!

Mango much better than sweeties! I think what's really damaging is the ill just have x chocolate as a treat mentality a lot of people have...it's not a treat for your body! By all means don't deprive your self but a little in moderation! Yeah I enjoyed the gym a nice bit of me time :D think I'll start running again since I can only make the gym twice a week! I enjoy the 30 day shred workouts just can't stick it for 30 on the trot :/

Some inspiration if anyone needs it :)

Attachments

• image-1450792990.jpg
    image-1450792990.jpg
    296 KB · Views: 313
Oh my god u lost loads of weight! Have u not any baggy skin?

Was almost 15 stone when I started losing weight it's nice to be in a "normal" weight range was 8.10 on my own scales this morning! Ww scales weigh me as more! I do on my legs and tummy... Sorry for undies pics lol

Attachments

• image-484833643.jpg
    image-484833643.jpg
    392.8 KB · Views: 286
  • image-4002104876.jpg
    image-4002104876.jpg
    425.2 KB · Views: 298
Back