Simple start ekk!

The second pic looks nice, parting it that way, lovely colour, sorry bout ur grandad :-(

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh I am so sorry to hear about your Grandad hun. Your hair looks lovely. I hope you enjoyed the hen night x

Hen night was amazing last night was amazing ! Think I've put about 5lb on from the past couple of weeks so I'm going to do a kind of detox week (points) but mainly live off stir fry! I have no will power against cake :'(

Look at all of this cake! I'm sure they have left it here so I get fat! But yeah had a week of eating whatever i want (and drinking) :'(

Attachments

• image-4014134372.jpg
    image-4014134372.jpg
    393.9 KB · Views: 195
  • image-3401112941.jpg
    image-3401112941.jpg
    442 KB · Views: 184
  • image-1245399211.jpg
    image-1245399211.jpg
    422.2 KB · Views: 178
I wasn't hungry but I'm doing a bar shift tonight so had a jacket spud with Ham cottage cheese& mushroom! Hopefully it will fly by and burn a good few calories!

Mmmmm cake :p

Glad you had fun x

Well things have gone from bad to worse this week spent the night in hospital with my little one on top of my f&h I cried in to a box of ww cakes, a big chill chicken wrap and 2 slices of pizza :'( didn't get much sleep (2hours) I have 13/49 weeklys left (only reset yesterday) so I'll check the damage in the morning! Made today a points day and will keep to points for this week! As long as I'm 8.12 or lower I'm not to fussy! Done yoga every day since Sunday... Work tomorrow night so that'll burn a few calories off! Urgh

Well things have gone from bad to worse this week spent the night in hospital with my little one on top of my f&h I cried in to a box of ww cakes, a big chill chicken wrap and 2 slices of pizza :'( didn't get much sleep (2hours) I have 13/49 weeklys left (only reset yesterday) so I'll check the damage in the morning! Made today a points day and will keep to points for this week! As long as I'm 8.12 or lower I'm not to fussy! Done yoga every day since Sunday... Work tomorrow night so that'll burn a few calories off! Urgh

Oh dear chin up. I hope your little one is ok. *Hugs* x

She seems a bit better today thankfully :D scales weren't to bad 8.9 on my home scale.

I thought u had 90 weeklies to maintain? ? Hope things r all ok

Yeah you get 90 to maintain but I don't like to use them all I'd usually use about 10 a day! Well we got sent home thankfully I couldn't have coped with hospital food any longer! Plus the hospital has a costa and well I'd happily sit and drink about 10 skinny gingerbread/ vanilla lattes a day! Was at work last night we were open until 2.30 for some reason so that should have burned a good few calories! So much drama last night, the bouncers were busy!

Extra virgin coconut oil... Anyone tasted this? I'm wanting to try it as I've been reading about it's many benefits & that it slaps any sugar craving in the face lol

Hii here to follow you're doing so well! R u still sticking to f&h? I'm stuck at 9.9ish I'd like to get to 9st, I don't help myself with night time binges ? well done on ur loss! X

Well it's been a long long time since I was on here but yeah, I maintain my weight with the f&h approach! It's really life changing! I've stayed at around 8.11stone since the last time I posted here ? over a year ago. Maybe longer! I was looking for some old pictures & remembered this account!

Well it's been a long long time since I was on here but yeah, I maintain my weight with the f&h approach! It's really life changing! I've stayed at around 8.11stone since the last time I posted here ? over a year ago. Maybe longer! I was looking for some old pictures & remembered this account!

I'm new to WW & doing F&H so I'm happy to read how well you've done on it!! Your stats are fab!

Back