Simple start ekk!

What do they taste like? I've always wanted to try Reeses cereal. I bet that's delicious :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

They are lovely :) they are a bit like Cheerios but with marshmallows. So today I'm not sure if I'm doing points or f&h I've had some of that Special K porridge I've pointed it 3pp for a sachet... I'll use weeklies for it because I'm not sure if it's free on f&h

Not sure bout that one sorry, if its flavoured id say no! I could eat a bowl of just the marshmallows

Are Warburtons squarish wraps really 4pp??

I'm not impressed ladies, it is now starting to snow :mad:

Unsure about wraps, sounds about right. Yay to snow, where u live? We just get hale

Yeah 4pp in them! We have a little bit of snow today in fat old Cumbria ( was mortified when I seen that in the papers) but sadly it didn't lay :'( with the current love my daughter has for frozen it would have made her day :)

I'm in Leeds and I absolutely HATE snow with a passion. I hate cold weather it's so depressing plus my son has a bit of a cold and I now have flu :mad:

I think those wraps are 9 syns for the brown and 10 syns for the white on slimming world.

Tbh I avoid most bready type things (apart from crumpets lol) so today I've scoffed on banana pancake with fruit& yogurt jacket spud with broccoli cauliflower peas sweetcorn (not a big portion just left overs) with cottage cheeses and few slices of wafer thin ham. Packet of quavers, ww cookie pack & caramel latte (skinny ofc) will be having my usual hot chocolate later and that's me for the day :D how's it going?

I cant go without carbs :-D id rather eat potatoes than meat, sounds like a tasty day, when u gonna wi next?

I've had lots of carbs today plus I am desperate to binge on sweet things. I have 2 packets of reeses mini butter cups and sour jelly beans in the cupboard. I only had a few jelly beans and one kinder mini egg thingy.

Its my son's 2nd birthday on monday so I shall eat cake....yum lol.

Isn't the weather awful?

Im really busy atm and finding it really hard to stick to plan but I have so far! Weather isnt good, we r in Cornwall but luckily haven't been flooded

Well done Sarah x

Hi Danniellea,

Can I just say I think your doing fantastic, just like you I've started off on a VLCD then plan to switch over to WW but I'm just not sure when to make the switch.

I started at 14.1 and want to maintain on WW around 11st, I'm 12.3 now so just need to decide when to make the move.

How much had you lost on Cambridge before you switched over?

And did your weight loss slow right down when you switched?

Sorry for all the questions but I'm desperate to get to 11 stone before the summer so I don't want to switch too soon x

Ps: Your before and after pics are astonishing you look fantastic x

Hi Danniellea, Can I just say I think your doing fantastic, just like you I've started off on a VLCD then plan to switch over to WW but I'm just not sure when to make the switch. I started at 14.1 and want to maintain on WW around 11st, I'm 12.3 now so just need to decide when to make the move. How much had you lost on Cambridge before you switched over? And did your weight loss slow right down when you switched? Sorry for all the questions but I'm desperate to get to 11 stone before the summer so I don't want to switch too soon x Ps: Your before and after pics are astonishing you look fantastic x
thanks :D I lost just under 5 stone before I started ww was 10.1st so it was a comfortable weight (size 12) and wasn't to bothered how slow the last bit came off. It slowed down initially first week I lost half a pound, it varied after that some weeks half a pound some 3 pounds! I got told off this week at wi lost 2lb and I'm supposed to be maintaining (8.9st today) I'm just being careful with what I eat following f&h I love it (some of the loss could be down to the meds I'm on) I don't mind the questions at all happy to help! :D you will do it I'd say a few pound off goal is a good point to switch :) x

Last edited:
Just thought I'd share one of my sisters photos from the secret wedding :D

Attachments

• image-1794360391.jpg
    image-1794360391.jpg
    357.2 KB · Views: 172
Oh thats beautiful. I love the dress and blue shoes.

Isn't it! :) yeah I'm in love with the shoes!

Yes it's a lovely colour and they have matched it really well. It really stands out and looks lovely.

Back