Simple Start / Filling & Healthy

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Off Topic' started by Alycyn1980, 29 May 2014 Social URL.

1. Alycyn1980

Alycyn1980 Addicted to Minimins!!!

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(2.76%)
    Diet:
    See food diet!!!!!!!
    Hi All

I am going to be starting WW from home. I joined class after xmas but head was not in the right space at the time and now I am hoping that it is. I am confused though as to what Forums I should be looking in as there oly seems to be Simply Filling and Pro Points. Should I be looking in the Simple Filling Forum as it seems to have been started in 2011 - well before the new Simple Start started. I do not want to go and start a new thread when there is no need to!!

Thanks

Allie

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. SlimmingKitchen

SlimmingKitchen Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    8st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13.5lb(9.82%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've been looking too and no idea what simply filling is and the discovery plan.

My WW class I joined 3 weeks ago only talks about simple start/filling & healthy and the ProPoints plan.

I wonder if the lovely admin would mind making us a topic sub on Simple Start and one on Filling & Healthy so we can share ideas and food there xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

4. Alycyn1980

Alycyn1980 Addicted to Minimins!!!

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(2.76%)
    Diet:
    See food diet!!!!!!!
    Would not hurt to ask as it is very confusing for people - SW was so much more simple!!

I think the Prp Point is what you end up doing if you do not want to follow Simple Start or F&H. For the moment I am happy on F&H but I am using an app that is showing the ProPoints so I will s if there is much of a diffrence!!!

Good luck x

5. MummySarahE

MummySarahE Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st1.2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0.6lb(0.28%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Simply filling has been around for ages. It's like simple start but it's all just been re advertised etc. I looked in the board and it doesn't seem very active.