Simple Start

Its very similar to SW my dd tells me if that's any help. I would have been able to give you more info but I gave her the new stuff I had/ I think she rejoins on Weds so will have her own and I could give you heads up then or maybe post it to you. I really have no use for it.

True and I know slimming world works v well for some but not others. The good thing is it doesn't have any of the faff that I don't like on slimming world - you know, 2 a's and 1 b, red or green, etc etc. there is simply a list of food to eat til you're full, and a treats allowance (49 points a week).

I'm hoping it works, because I'm liking it so far! Definitely not as hungry as on points. I weigh in on Sat a way to go yet,

hi all, iv been doing this 5 days now and i love it.

i like there is no pointing etc but do miss my snacks. i dont feel as hungry or anything but i still get the feeling im not doing it right! i had a word with my leader and she said trust the plan.

she said in my class to the new members try and come for the next 4 weeks as in a couple of weeks pro points will be introduced back. This plan is for a min of 2 weeks as its restricting. so those who are thinking about it should give it a go....its not a forever plan just a kick start. Filling and Healthy is still a plan and its not re named just there now is a 3rd way of doing weight watchers. You can pro poing, F & H or simple start.

Its worth a try in my opinion xx

I just started yesterday ! Do you know what breads are allowed ? I think my leader said all country kitchen brown range is allowed ?? Is this correct?

all I know is calorie controlled bread and some ww bread. if you have the ww app and change it to f &h it tells you in green what your allowed x

A friend had a sheet that had the foods allowed on Simple Start... Can't make it to group any time soon (am gold member tho) but wondered if anyone had a copy or the lists available as a reference as the app wasn't very helpful. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

A friend had a sheet that had the foods allowed on Simple Start... Can't make it to group any time soon (am gold member tho) but wondered if anyone had a copy or the lists available as a reference as the app wasn't very helpful. :)

Hiya if you go on the WW Website and follow the pages re simple start, you will get a link to download the full list that members get at class x

I started ww 8 months ago just doing pp as I wasn't sure of the filling and healthy days. However I decided to try simple start last week and got weighed this morning. Weight loss in one week was ..............6lbs!! That loss got me my 3 stones and 15% body weight lost. Really happy I tried it.

Hey,
Just found out about Simple Start tonight at class. Theyre pushing it for the first week anyway, though im already altering it as I have a night out this week so need an alternative for alcohol which the leader explained.
But does anyone know if stewed apple is ok on it? might try adding it to porridge.
Stewed strawberries are ok to make the 'free' jam in the booklet so im assuming it is ok?
Thanks. :)

Thanks for the info and fantastic weight loss!!! Well done x

Hey,
Just found out about Simple Start tonight at class. Theyre pushing it for the first week anyway, though im already altering it as I have a night out this week so need an alternative for alcohol which the leader explained.
But does anyone know if stewed apple is ok on it? might try adding it to porridge.
Stewed strawberries are ok to make the 'free' jam in the booklet so im assuming it is ok?
Thanks. :)

I would say so. if the ingredients are on the list yup it's 0 xx

Porridge / oats. Puffed wheat (Morrisons and tesco do them ) --they're like sugar free sugar puffs It says any whole grain cereal. Suppose you'd have to read labels. Bite size and original shredded wheat are the obvious ones. Hope this helps. X

Im on Sw but just looking at other options do you have to weigh oats? X

Im on Sw but just looking at other options do you have to weigh oats? X

Nope can have a nice big bowl! Its on the f&h list so eat untl satisfied x

Sounds amazing I love my oats in the morning but can only have a measly portion on Sw :( x

Yea. On pp you obviously weigh them but oats are 0pp on filling and healthy x

I rejoined yesterday and I'm trying it but feel sooo restricted! Didn't have anything in to have for breakfast so had to do without! What I loved about ww is that you can eat what you want as long as you point it :( sticking at it for my first week then going to pp x

Back