Simply cook beef rib in gravy

Is this it?

Tesco, Simply Cook, Beef Joint with Gravy, 600g pack, chilled, 100g Free javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...1$GridView_Products$ctl02$LBADDExtraEasy','')Free javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...h1$GridView_Products$ctl02$LBADDOriginal','')5½

Shrimpy said:
Is this it?

Tesco, Simply Cook, Beef Joint with Gravy, 600g pack, chilled, 100g Free javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...1$GridView_Products$ctl02$LBADDExtraEasy','')Free javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...h1$GridView_Products$ctl02$LBADDOriginal','')5½

No chum, this is it!

Attachments

• image-998730007.jpg
    image-998730007.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 244
Sorry babe, can't find it online.

I have class at 5pm tomorrow - could ask then if that wouldn't be too late :)
xxx

Princess_Stevie said:
I have class at 5pm tomorrow - could ask then if that wouldn't be too late :)
xxx

Yes please, I do SW at home using old books so it'd be much appreciated if you could ask for me! X

gettingfitat50 said:
I had the lamb one over the weekend and throughly enjoyed it.Was surprised at how much meat there was.

Let me know what the beef one is like and how much meat you get.

My Dad had the beef one on Sunday, I tasted a tiny bit and it was delish. Hope it's also free. Plenty off meat on there and it fell off the bone x

heres the nutrional info if it helps
per 100g

Energy860kJ (210kcal)
Protein15.5g
Carbohydrate4.2g
Sugars2.0g
Fat14.2g
Saturates6.0g
MonoUnsaturates6.8g
Polyunsaturates0.2g1.0gFibre1.1g
Sodium*0.3g*Salt Equivalent0.7g

Thanks DD - if anyone can login for me be much appreciated (I'm am trying to do this with minmins and mag) I did join couple of years back and all was going well until consultant moved away and now have no class that I can get to..

many thanks

Kats

5½ Syns per 100g on Red/EE

I did and ate it - wasn't that nice - well the one I bought wasn't the meat was tough - gravey was nice though!

Kats

Back