ProPoints Simply Filling Wedding Body 2013 Diary

Hi Guys! I lost 43 lbs this year but then managed to put 8lbs on over oct/nov/dec. My official start date (weigh in day) is 1st Jan so I'm just having a few practice days before hand ;)

I'm not sure of my official start weight but this morning I weighed 171lbs
I'm 5ft9
Top size 12
Bottom 12 or 14
I have set a goal weight of 140 but I don't really know. I want to be back in my lovely dress that's a size 10/12. Plus I am getting married in June so I want to look fabulous!

I'll post my first days food tomorrow. But I am looking forward to following the simply filling plan. With a few pp days scattered here and there.

Hi! I'm also 5'9! I can't imagine being 140lbs at all, think I'd look way too skinny! My target is 161lbs then see how I feel, good luck! x

Thank you hun! Good Luck on your journey also! I'm not sure if 140 is too low. I guess it's hard to know. I've always gone on sizes and when I was 10/12 I don't have a clue what I weighed, as I never felt the need to weigh. I first weighed myself a year ago and I was 14stone 10lbs and a size 16-18. So 140 was just a number I pulled out my head. I'm 12stone now and not too far from where I need to be. So who knows!! :)

Everyone carrie weight different though don't they, I was a 12 at 12 stone so I'd like to be just abit lower to be a 10/12 x

Breakfast

Porridge with skimmed milk and banana

Lunch
Quorn wrap
Apple

Dinner
Meatfree meatballs, carrots, peas, homemade chips, garlic mayo (2pp)

Snacks
Yogurt 1pp
2 x Malibu and diet coke 4pp
Crumpet and extra light cheese triangle (0pp)

7pp used

3 hours shopping (not really exercise but hard work)
30min bike

Back