simply filling

That's fab. Did u not overeat? I'm a bit worried bout trying it but not had the brief yet off the leader. Do you just fill up with 3 meals a day & snack on fruit in between

That's fab. Did u not overeat? I'm a bit worried bout trying it but not had the brief yet off the leader. Do you just fill up with 3 meals a day & snack on fruit in between

im at class tonight will come back and post when i have the info for you xx

Thanks guys i didnt feel like stuffing myself because the food i eat filled me , and yes i had fruit as a snack but also 4 pps a night for skips and ww bar so it was like a little treat , i also think it helped that i went on the treadmill for 20 mins each day , i think i will do a mix of the 2 this week (just been out for a meal for my birthday had a big fat steak lol) i hope you guys give it a go and good luck to you all :) x

Anyone else try the simply filling option I was thinking of doing it however I think I'm tooooo greedy at min to do might have the wait a couple more weeks

I switched over a couple of weeks ago and getting on well with it...I find I have more control on this plan and it seems to suit me as I am never hungry on it.

Back