Simply Filling!!!

busybee123

I'm on my 2nd week and ive a few simply filling days and just been to WI and ive PUT ON!!
fortunatly only 1/2 lb. i know its not much, but the team leader said to stop Sf.

should i? just confussed!! x:cry:

R u eating too much when u do simply filling?

Nope absolutely not. I had for instance a tin of Ww soup with petite Ww roll for lunch and jacket and beans for tea with salad.
Didn't use extra points

Only thing I thought was that I used up all my weeklies where on my 1st week I didn't use them all.

U shouldn't gain from using ur weeklies I use all mine every wk this is my second wk I do sf during wk an pp at wk end, first week lost 6.5 lb so weeklies don't make u gain, the only thing I would say is r u going to the gym alot?

nope - dont go to the gym, walk at weekends but thats it!

Im so so careful with portion size, i only want to lose 1 stone so i realize this will be slow, but still disappointing.

It doesn't make sense?! R u coming up to the time of the month, ppl say they gain with that sometimes?! I'd say try again this week with the simply filling a few days and see how it goes, so many ppl on here r loosing with the sf plan I don't see y it would make some gain?

Im not sure it could be, u can only try again maybe wait till u have had ur monthly cycle give it a week then try simply filling then, least then if u do gain u no it is the plan?

I don't reckon ur barmy, let us know how u get on

Back