ProPoints Sinéad's WW Diary 2012

brien77 said:
It is hard but im so determined! Got new Fibre 1 cereal to try. 40g serving. Its filling, has almonds in it. Also the new muller light mint yogurt put in freezer for 2-3 hrs. Its like mint ice cream and is so nice! Really sweet took me 30mins to eat last night and filled me right up. Aldi have low GI bread which is also really nice and filling.

Sent from my GT-S5570 using MiniMins

Ah... YUM!! :)
Was passing on some tips to girls at work today. They're doin unislim but all healthy options are good to swap. They'll love these. As do I!!! :)
x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

The fibre 1 has 369 cals per 100g. 5.2g of fat. Hope this helps. Yeah brona all tips help. If they have any unislim info pass it on. Only joined recently so still learning.

Yep I'll ask hon. I know I love getting new ideas.
I had greek yogurt, with ww hot choc powder mixed in, then add in some chopped banana for yummy desert! :)

Last edited:
Is the fibre 1 a regular brand? Ie in tesco, dunnes or is it Aldi/lidl?

BoS83 said:
Yep I'll ask hon. I know I love getting new ideas.
I had greek yogurt, with ww hot choc powder mixed in, then add in some chopped banana for yummy desert! :)

Sounds fab. Must give it a try

BoS83 said:
Is the fibre 1 a regular brand? Ie in tesco, dunnes or is it Aldi/lidl?

I got it in supervalu. Its not a supermarket own brand.

so very proud of myself. went on the treadmill for 30mins. did a 5min warm up brisk walk and then jogged non stop for 20 mins and then had a 5min cool down walk. now i know it might not sound like much but to me its a massive achievement :)

That's brilliant hon. It is a great achievement. 20 mins is really good. :)

Thanks. I have it set up so i have tv and radio/cd player in front of me. I have the remote so i can flick channels/songs...

Lost 1ib this week. Down a total of 5ibs with Unislim in 2 weeks. Happy with that. Hope to continue with a pound a week.

Well done hon. That's great. And ull be flying it now with the treadmill. :)

Sorry I know I'm annoying but I've finally made a diary on the cal counting section it's baby belle's final countdown please add me for support :)
Hope your doing ok

Right hun I made my diary again on the cal counting sections called babybelles final countdown! After it was rudely removed! Please come join it :)

Hey hon. How you getting on? x

Back