ProPoints Sinéad's WW Diary 2012

Hi Sinead, sorry I'm new so jumping into this thread! Lol! Congrats on your engagement! You lost loads of weight on lipotrim...thats amazing!! I'd looove to try it...is it hard? I'm on weight watchers at the mo but its v slow!! x

Ah you'll lose those 9lbs no prob once ur body gets used to it all again. And u were always great for exercise so that will help too. Just a new system...
C25km is great. I've started throwing in some hills on my 5km which are killing me. Not easy to find hills in Kildare but the curragh camp is my new best friend! Doin the runs up the hills they do on operation transformation.. :-/
Anyone hon, keep it up and I'll be onto u soon bout coffee. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yea I'm going good. Been doin cal counting the last while but goin back to ww from Saturday as I'm maintaining on cal counting n finding it too easy to add in crisps n choc. Have allowed myself get used to havin king with lunch n choc with a cuppa at 3 just coz my allowance allows it... So gotta get bank to it.
No special occasions to aim towards anymore tho so hoping I can keep motivated n not lose interest.
Once we're in the house I wana get started on c25k myself. It's too awkward here so can't get into it properly.
N gona finally start my Gillian Michaels 30 day shred when we're in too...

Hey hun, firstly, big congratulations on your engagement news and secondly, well done on your brilliant loss - you must be so chuffed. :D xx

Thanks. Ive been rubbish at logging and updating. Been busy etc. Joined unislim last thursday. Cant get my head around ww and pro points any longer. I have a year to my wedding and need to get on track.

Sent from my GT-S5570 using MiniMins

Its an irish weight loss programme. You have free food, you can have 5 carbs a day from a list, then you have optional extra like your protein, fat & oils. Then u can have 2 yumz a day but if u exercise u earn more. I dont fully understand it all to be honest. I got the book at class but i have lots of questions. Even when i google unislim it doesnt give me much info. Its based on a low GI plan.

Thanks. Had a good long chat with leader tonight and understand it all a bit better now :)

well done on your loss :)

Well done on loss honey. One of the girls at work is doin unislim. She finds it great too. Hope it works for u. How much do u hav to loose?
x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks. Im 10.2 and i want to get down to 8.10. But for the wedding i would like to be 8.5 so the guts of 2 stone HAS GOT to go!!! Im bridesmaid in nov so 6 months and then maintain till may for my own wedding. Going dress hunting in august so want as much off as possible by then. Unislim is great so far. My blood sugar levels must be stable as i have no cravings. Its all low GI. Im still learning about it all but it def seems like something i can do long term. It doesnt feel like a diet. Im hoping for a pound a week.

brien77 said:
Thanks. Im 10.2 and i want to get down to 8.10. But for the wedding i would like to be 8.5 so the guts of 2 stone HAS GOT to go!!! Im bridesmaid in nov so 6 months and then maintain till may for my own wedding. Going dress hunting in august so want as much off as possible by then. Unislim is great so far. My blood sugar levels must be stable as i have no cravings. Its all low GI. Im still learning about it all but it def seems like something i can do long term. It doesnt feel like a diet. Im hoping for a pound a week.

I want to be 8.10 to I'm 9.8 and it's so hard to get this off now

It is hard but im so determined! Got new Fibre 1 cereal to try. 40g serving. Its filling, has almonds in it. Also the new muller light mint yogurt put in freezer for 2-3 hrs. Its like mint ice cream and is so nice! Really sweet took me 30mins to eat last night and filled me right up. Aldi have low GI bread which is also really nice and filling.

brien77 said:
It is hard but im so determined! Got new Fibre 1 cereal to try. 40g serving. Its filling, has almonds in it. Also the new muller light mint yogurt put in freezer for 2-3 hrs. Its like mint ice cream and is so nice! Really sweet took me 30mins to eat last night and filled me right up. Aldi have low GI bread which is also really nice and filling.

Thanks for the tip, fibre one sounds good what are the cals an fat like for it? I always put mullers in the freezer yum! Got that from my slimming world days

Back