ProPoints Sinéad's WW Diary 2012

Woohoo. Well done honey. Jesus they'll be nothing left of u by the time we hav that coffee! ;-) Ah well done-u deserve the results. :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Woohoo i have just got engaged.....matt got down on one knee and asked me to marry him. Yes!!!!!! Oh im so happyyyyyyyyyyyy :)

Sent from my GT-S5570 using MiniMins

brien77 said:
Woohoo i have just got engaged.....matt got down on one knee and asked me to marry him. Yes!!!!!! Oh im so happyyyyyyyyyyyy :)

Awwww BIG congratulations that's great news. Wohooooo... Delighted Hun.

OH MY GOD!!!!!! Congrats honey!!! I'm soooooo happy for u!!! Woohoo!!! xxxx

Thanks girls. We went and bought the ring today but i have to wait till tue or wed as its too big. My finger is only a size i. I will attach a pic when i get it. Im so happy on a real high. Wedding will be in may 2013 xxx

Engagement Ring 06.04.2012.jpg
This is a pic of the ring that Matt took in the Jewellers, i collect it on Tue. So excited !!!

thanks... it was a surprise, we only together just over a year. I'm 35 and he is 34 so i suppose no point in leaving it for much longer lol

Oh my God, congrates, so chuffed for you. Another nice reason to get in shape and stay in shape, all that wedding dress shopping. Wohoo

ah the ring looks amazing honey... im so happy for you. :) xx

Thanks brona. Booked the church today. Saw venue today. Paying deposit 2moro. Riverside park hotel in enniscorthy. Friday 24th may 2013. Im so happy i could scream... Also had final weigh in on lipotrim. Lost 31ibs in 10 weeks. Went from 11.3 and a half to 9.0 and a half. Delighted. :) now that im back eating and drinking ( well doing a strict refeed this week) we can meet up some weekend ur free xxx

brien77 said:
Thanks brona. Booked the church today. Saw venue today. Paying deposit 2moro. Riverside park hotel in enniscorthy. Friday 24th may 2013. Im so happy i could scream... Also had final weigh in on lipotrim. Lost 31ibs in 10 weeks. Went from 11.3 and a half to 9.0 and a half. Delighted. :) now that im back eating and drinking ( well doing a strict refeed this week) we can meet up some weekend ur free xxx

Oh that's brilliant. It's all moving along so quickly. Woohoo!
And that's an amazing loss. Well done on sticking to it!
Hope being back on food is goin well. Is this a lipotrim refeed?
Definitely meet up soon when work decides to giv me a life!! :)

Hi. Yes back eating again at last. Did my refeed last week and gained 2ibs but im ok with that as i didnt follow it to the letter. I started back on ww pro points since sat and finding it great. Im just so happy to be 2 stone lighter. Im like a different girl personality wise. I dont feel the need to hide away now. Sticking to 29pp and 49pp weeklies for now. Want to lose 9ibs more. I have lots to motivate me. Wedding is booked for 24/5/13 so 13 months to lose 9ibs and tone up all over.
Finding it hard to drink 2L of water every day as that is all i drank for 10 weeks. Putting some sugar free squash in it to help me. Going to start back on the C25K next week too. I finished week 3 the last time. This time i wanna do it all. How are u getting on?

Back