Sin free beef stew

Yum can smell it from here!

Its p74 in the extra easy cook book, but I just put it all in my slow cooker and left it.

Stewing beef, 2 garlic cloves - crushed, chopped onion, carrots, 600ml beef stock, 1 bayleaf, 2tsp of mixed herbs, salt and pepper. Served with cabbage.

Potatoes boiled add 5fl oz of beef stock and 1 tsp of mustard.

Free on extra easy :0)

Its p74 in the extra easy cook book, but I just put it all in my slow cooker and left it.

Stewing beef, 2 garlic cloves - crushed, chopped onion, carrots, 600ml beef stock, 1 bayleaf, 2tsp of mixed herbs, salt and pepper. Served with cabbage.

Potatoes boiled add 5fl oz of beef stock and 1 tsp of mustard.

Free on extra easy :0)

Gosh. Don't laugh but are the potatoes done in the slow cooker too? Sorry if that seems like a silly question, it's just that I'm quite new to actual cooking :/

Gosh. Don't laugh but are the potatoes done in the slow cooker too? Sorry if that seems like a silly question, it's just that I'm quite new to actual cooking :/

no question is a silly question!

yes you can pop potatoes in the slow cooker, they come out yummy! (and not all mushy as you would expect!)

Ooooh ok, that's great. I'm starting a new job at the end of March and dinner time will be limited so I've invested in a slow cooker. Gonna give this a trial run! Thanks guys :)

Sounds great, will be trying it out when i get my slow cooker!! The uncertainty will be taken out of dinner time at last!!

Back