Sin Values of Look What We Found

Hi,
Can anyone please tell me the sin value of any of the Look What We Found range of foods please, I have been trying !!! to do diet chef diet but not getting on very well. Its me not the diet !!! I have bought alot of meals from Look What We Found and would like to use them on SW if possible. I have most of the meals on offer. So if anyone would be good enough to post the sin values that would be a great help. Im thinking of rejoining my local SW group in the morning. I just cannot do this alone.
Hugs
Val

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Look What We Found! Complete Meals! [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Herdwick Mutton Stew with Pearl Barley & Root Vegetables, ambient 300g pouch[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
extraeasy.gif
1 Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 1 Syns
green.gif
Green 8½ Syns
[/FONT]

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Look What We Found! Complete Meals!
Gloucester Old Spot Pork Meatballs & Butter Beans in Rich Tomato Sauce, a 300g pouch[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
extraeasy.gif
3 Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 3 Syns
green.gif
Green 6½ Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]​

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Look What We Found!
Complete Meals! Home Reared Beef in Black Velvet Porter with Maris Piper Potatoes, amb 320g pouch[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
extraeasy.gif
2 Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 2 Syns
green.gif
Green 7½ Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]​

These are the ones I found when I typed in 'meals'. If you give me some names I might be able to find some others :)

Natt

Oh you angel , that has been a great help. If you could find me the beef chilli and the beef bolognese that would be wonderful. It means I can eat these ready meals and still stick to SW . I will be back thetre in the morning.
Once again many thanks
Val

If you could find me the beef chilli
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Look What We Found! Traditional Kitchen Recipes, Home Reared Beef Chilli Con Carne, ambient 300g pouch[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
extraeasy.gif
6 Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 6 Syns
green.gif
Green 9 Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]​

the beef bolognese
Sorry I can find that one, but if you can find me the nutritional info (cals, fat, protein, carbs) i'll look it up for you.

Back