Sineads 4th Day On re-start!! x

Discussion in 'Strugglers and Restarters' started by xSineadx, 7 January 2009 Social URL.

1. xSineadx

xSineadx going to do it this time!

Diet:
    Cambridge!! x
    So today is my 4th day re-starting cambridge!
    Many of you may have read my other re-start posts.. and you'll know im just going through a really emotional break up :( .. I started cambridge back in April 2008 and did so well! Lost about 4 stone in 3 months! And then of course i got myself into a relashionship, got comfy, started having the odd take-away and meal out, and before i knew it i had put on over a stone of what i had lost! :cry:

My break up is still very fresh & im hurting so much, but i feel that now is the time to start cambridge again.. concentrating on me! And finding the old sinead, the one you didnt need a man to make her feel good about herself!

Soo.. day 4!
    Havent cheated once! Stuck to the good old mint choc shakes and porridges!!. . Seeing my councellor friday to begin again properly, as ive just re-started using the shakes i already had from last time!

In desperate need of lots of msn buddies and just diet buddys to email and chat to for support!
    So if anybody else has around 5/6 stone to loose, or just wants somebody for a chat! Please PM me for my msn, or email me!

x x x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Rela

Rela Wannabe Lean!!!

Start Weight:
    11st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(4.4%)
    Diet:
    Low Carb / Wii Fit LOL
    Hows it going Sinead? :)

4. xSineadx

xSineadx going to do it this time!

Diet:
    Cambridge!! x
    Its goooood!
    got weighed today and lost 10lb!
    wooop :) xx

5. Rela

Rela Wannabe Lean!!!

Start Weight:
    11st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(4.4%)
    Diet:
    Low Carb / Wii Fit LOL
    Fantastic, well done!!!! What a great start! :)

6. redscarlet

redscarlet I can do this

Diet:
    Low Carb
    Well done Sinead you are inspiring me to restart. I so want to get rid of this weight I have put back on. I just can't find my will power. Wish we could bottle it. lol

7. crazylilblondie

crazylilblondie Pizza addict

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(7.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hey Sinead! Good luck with it all :)

xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.