Single and I should be sad...

Joiya

...but actually I feel excited and relieved and a whole bunch of other things.

Split up with my boyfriend of over 4 years this morning. I'll have to go through the hell of selling our flat (and hoping not to be left with a huge debt afterwards), my car, rehoming my cat... but ultimately, I don't want what he wants (settling down, having a family) so I had to do it.

Will this knock me off my diet? I think I feel more determined than ever. At the same time though, I'm shaking and my nerves are totally shot.

Just ranting. Needed to get it off my chest...

Good woman, better to have peace of mind and an inner sense of contentment and be true to yourself. New things will enter your life, take it one day at a time, and no panic

Hi Joiya
You have obviously made a decision to change your life and doing LL and losing weight is a part of that.
When you read the posts on this site it's surprising how many people make similar decisions to yours.
Sounds like it won't be easy for you, but a brave decision.
Good luck.
:girlpower:

Hi Joiya, one door closes and another one opens.

I'm in my forties and I have loads of regrets. Could of, should of, would have but I never did anything and my life just coasted along.

I had so many opportunities along the way but I never pursued anything and I wish that I had done on several occasions what you have done.

You've only got one life and whilst it may be very stressful and difficult sorting it all out now, in a few weeks time you will feel completely different. Your boyfriend and you both deserve to be with the right person and you are simply not the right person for each other.

Unfortunately there are too many people who stay together and all they do is make each miserable.

I wish you every happiness in your new single life. x

Thinking of you joiya xxx

Back