single gals?

Grimskunk

Are there any women here who have not been pregnant EVER but is fat because of their genes or own fault and not because of their pregnancies?

I’m just wondering because it seems like the majority of ladies here are almost all with kids and I’m not.

Even though I admire all you ladies who handle this diet with their crazy family life, I’m just wondering if there are any single young gals who are doing this diet because they want to lose weight?

Hey I have no kids,

My weight gain was spending far to long in my local pub drinking beer and cider!! It wasnt food wasnt really a big eater.

I was 4 stone over weight now 2 stone gone, go me
Well done on your loss.

Start Weight 14 s 3lbs
Week 1 = 04/09/08 -5
Week 2 = 11/09/08 -2 (totm)
Week 3 = 18/09/08 -4
Week 4 = 25/09/08 -5
Week 5 = 02/10/08 -4
Week 6 = 09/10/08+4 (on hols)
Week 7 = 16/10/08 -8

I'm a single gal!!

I'm fat because I ate too many pies, drank too much Jack Daniels and enjoyed myself too much!

I've had 28 years of indulgence then the lightbulb clicked on and now i'm looking forward to being slim!

Haha!

oh heylo there. u guys actually do exist heh. anyways yeah im turning 27 on sat so have to lose all this weight and enjoy myself while i'm in my 20s still :cool:

oh btw both of you said you got fat by drinking.
i don't drink because i am a muslim but im still fat..gaah.
i blame it on rice, fast food and tea with lots of milk and sugar heh.

I'm another one with no kids. Just fat. Have been fat since I was nine and all down to overeating. And then alcohol probably didn't help when I was older. Now 28 and ready to be thin for the first time in my life. Used to be six stone heavier than I am now so at least I'm getting there!

Hi Im 22 single no kids and im going to do the diet soon :D once my CDC councillor gets in touch, and i just have no control over my eating habits hence why i am the size that ia m :(

I'm 23, got no kids, not pregnant (that I know of) and got this big as I have a love for crisps and other very naughty food.

I'm doing this diet just for me, so I can go shopping and go into any shop. There is also a naughty reason (I want to look good in lingerie for my man too).

I'm single with no kids and am fat because I'm too lazy to prepare healthy meals just for myself. My stomach ulcer tricking me into thinking I'm hungry doesn't help either :eek:)

Back