• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

(sings) Stop the bus I want to wee wee!

For me it was a couple of weeks but even now I still get up in the night for the loo - never, ever did before. And to think I was once proud of my sponge like bladder..lol

Wow Sharon.. just saw your weight loss... That's amazing! You must be so proud of yourself!! When did you start really feeling the difference?

I would say after a month I felt a real difference, maybe it was the high of ketosis..lol. Seriously though it was small things really - getting less out of breath when walking up the stairs etc. The biggest difference was in my clothes, I went from a size 34 to a size 24 in 3 months. I've got everthing crossed that I hit my 10st loss this week. How are you getting on?

Day 4 and so far so good. Feel very positive about doing this; first time I've felt positive about my weight in a long time. I seem to have lucked out with my CDC.. she's exactly what I need at the moment and has been texting frequently to check in with me for the first week.

Starting in the gym tomorrow (which I joined 3 weeks ago!) so hopefully that will help build more motivation.

Kes

Gold Member
it still has not worn off for me.... i take the porta potty for the kids i look after, but its been close sometime!!

Kes

Gold Member
link doesnt work love.