Siobhan's road to success (hopefully!!)

Well its certainly been an eventful week! I joined the gym on Thursday, then woke up on Friday with tonsillitis! So haven't been to the gym yet, but also didn't eat from Friday till Sunday as I was in so much pain! But now the painkillers have kicked in I literally cannot stop eating!
Weigh in in an hour, so who knows what the scales will say!

Awww, sorry to hear you've been poorly. Glad you're feeling a bit better. Hope your WI went well!

Lost a pound, bringing the total to 16.5 lbs in 10 weeks! Got my first session at the gym tomorrow so hopefully that'll kick start me again!

Not great! I turned up for my induction, but they had double booked me so without so much as a consultation, they stuck me on a machine and left me! But because I was still suffering from the after effects of tonsillitis I couldn't do much so I left after 20mins! Was gonna try again today but had a reaction to the antibiotics so thought it was probably wise not to! So I'm now going tomorrow for a proper induction fingers crossed!

So my short term plan is to do 15-20 mins everyday until im back to full health!

Shivy84 said:
Not great! I turned up for my induction, but they had double booked me so without so much as a consultation, they stuck me on a machine and left me! But because I was still suffering from the after effects of tonsillitis I couldn't do much so I left after 20mins! Was gonna try again today but had a reaction to the antibiotics so thought it was probably wise not to! So I'm now going tomorrow for a proper induction fingers crossed!

So my short term plan is to do 15-20 mins everyday until im back to full health!

Oh no :( horrid gym! Hope the induction is better today:) i love goin to the gym having sum me time lol

I'm hoping that'll be me as well soon! I've picked a gym halfway between work and home so I have no excuses!

Shivy84 said:
I'm hoping that'll be me as well soon! I've picked a gym halfway between work and home so I have no excuses!

Hehe mines the same halfway between work n home :) i go to dw gym then i can go swimming and do classes as well as hav a steam love it! Althou last august i feel out with it n did go back till january :( just got out ov the rhythm n before i knew it i was gettin fat again

Another 1.5lbs off this week! Slow and steady wins the race as they say!

Back