Siobhan's weight loss journey - fat to fabulous!

im on day 4 of ss yesterday day 3 was the toughest but today think i gone into kesosis as im fully energised and not hungry one bit if you can get through the first 3 days youll fly through it with passing colours......good luck sweety.

alib1982 said:
im on day 4 of ss yesterday day 3 was the toughest but today think i gone into kesosis as im fully energised and not hungry one bit if you can get through the first 3 days youll fly through it with passing colours......good luck sweety.

Thanks I'm on day 28 x

Soooo just dyed my hair 'chocolate' (figured I can't eat it so may aswell dye my hair it lol). Was hoping for a nice rich glossy brown instead I've just made my hair even darker! Pfffft disappointed :( lol really wanted to go lighter xx

Siobhan89 said:
Well just back from town and tried on 2 size 16 dresses from Debut @ Debenhams and they zipped all the way up! :D so I'm wearing one to the wedding in 3 weeks time (which is my younger sisters she already has) just hope it's not too big by then! Lol but I was chuffed! Xx

Fantastic hun :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Siobhan89 said:
Soooo just dyed my hair 'chocolate' (figured I can't eat it so may aswell dye my hair it lol). Was hoping for a nice rich glossy brown instead I've just made my hair even darker! Pfffft disappointed :( lol really wanted to go lighter xx[/QUOTE

Use head and shoulders it takes colour out, will make it fade quicker if you want it to fade faster xxx
But chocolate is dark lol xxx

My mob playing up ooops x

Zest for Life said:
Fantastic hun :) xxx

Morning hun xxx:)

Zest for Life said:
Morning hun xxx:)

Gd morning :) how are u? Xx

Siobhan89 said:
Gd morning :) how are u? Xx

Yeah I'm cool, just being lazy, I'm not a morning person tbh, one more strong coffee and I'll get cracking.
How you doing? Is the wedding this week??? X

Zest for Life said:
Yeah I'm cool, just being lazy, I'm not a morning person tbh, one more strong coffee and I'll get cracking.
How you doing? Is the wedding this week??? X

I'm not a morning person either :( and I don't drink tea/coffee so I just need time to get myself together lol yeh I'm not too bad looking forward to WI today! No the wedding is 2 weeks on sat I think? It's 9th june xx

Siobhan89 said:
I'm not a morning person either :( and I don't drink tea/coffee so I just need time to get myself together lol yeh I'm not too bad looking forward to WI today! No the wedding is 2 weeks on sat I think? It's 9th june xx

Yeah couple weeks then. Bet you can't wait! Planned days off are scary nut very exciting! Xxx sad ay! X

Zest for Life said:
Yeah couple weeks then. Bet you can't wait! Planned days off are scary nut very exciting! Xxx sad ay! X

I can't wait! Lol to just have a normal day lol I'll see it as a treat for being gd :) not looking forward to gettin bk into ketosis but i'm sure it will be worth the pizza n pasta lol (and some vodka!) xx

Siobhan89 said:
I can't wait! Lol to just have a normal day lol I'll see it as a treat for being gd :) not looking forward to gettin bk into ketosis but i'm sure it will be worth the pizza n pasta lol (and some vodka!) xx

The vodka will def be worth it lol xxx

Well another 2lbs down! And another 3 and a half inches off my body so i'm happy with 20lbs and 11 and a half inches in a month! Xx

Siobhan89 said:
Well another 2lbs down! And another 3 and a half inches off my body so i'm happy with 20lbs and 11 and a half inches in a month! Xx

Whoop over here too :) x

Zest for Life said:
Whoop over here too :) x

Yayy :) xx

Back