Siobhan's weight loss journey - fat to fabulous!

2lb loss this week bit disappointed if i'm honest but it's still a loss and totm due this week! Xx

I had a 1.75lb loss and a 2.75lb loss - I was really frustrated by it but the first once was due to TTOM and no idea what happened with the second one! Look at the bigger picture, I added up what I'd lost overall that month and it was 18lbs : ) x

Start: 17.12 Current: 16.2 Target: 10.7

Em_Butterfly said:
I had a 1.75lb loss and a 2.75lb loss - I was really frustrated by it but the first once was due to TTOM and no idea what happened with the second one! Look at the bigger picture, I added up what I'd lost overall that month and it was 18lbs : ) x

Yeh exactly I've lost 25lbs in 6 weeks so I think I'm just bein greedy lookin for a bigger loss lol xx

There ya go hun! I know what you mean though, I've felt exactly the same when I've had small losses! Our losses are very similar! Are you doing SS or SS+? Did you weigh less than me to start with? X

Em_Butterfly said:
There ya go hun! I know what you mean though, I've felt exactly the same when I've had small losses! Our losses are very similar! Are you doing SS or SS+? Did you weigh less than me to start with? X

Ive been doin a mixture of both really! Doin SS+ the days I feel tempted to raid the fridge haha U? I started at 16st 13lb n now I'm 15st 2lb xx

Meant to say I've lost 24lbs total in 6 weeks :)

I've been doing SS+ and eating quorn most nights. Started at 17.12lbs, aiming for about 10.7. How are you? How are you finding it? X

Em_Butterfly said:
Meant to say I've lost 24lbs total in 6 weeks :)

I've been doing SS+ and eating quorn most nights. Started at 17.12lbs, aiming for about 10.7. How are you? How are you finding it? X

I'm finding it ok! Have my down days and good days tho, on my bad data I tend to SS+ lol I'm having a day off plan on sat as I have a wedding but haven't told my CDC yet lol I'll casually let it slip in next mon at my weigh in :p u? Xx

*days oops lol

Yeah I've been going string, starting to get quite bored now though so I'm finding it a struggle to resist temptation - although I have so far. I've got a wedding coming up so will have to do the same. How inconvenient lol! You never know , it might kick start your weightloss again - people seem to have a good loss after a break x

Yeah I've been going string, starting to get quite bored now though so I'm finding it a struggle to resist temptation - although I have so far. I've got a wedding coming up so will have to do the same. How inconvenient lol! You never know , it might kick start your weightloss again - people seem to have a good loss after a break x

Hmmmm never thought of it that way!! here's hoping lol its a pizza and pasta buffet too - couldn't have picked worse food to have on a day off! lol This diet defo tests willpower, emotions etc but the results are so worthwhile :) xx

Definitely, I'm hoping to get into the 15s this week : ) x

Em_Butterfly said:
Definitely, I'm hoping to get into the 15s this week : ) x

Gd luck :) I'm sure u'll do it! Xx

Fingers crossed, hope you get a nice big loss too x

Em_Butterfly said:
Fingers crossed, hope you get a nice big loss too x

Thank u! Xx

Well day 2 of week 7! Time is flying by! (only 9 weeks on thurs to my first hol) really want to be about 13st by then. I got to 14st 2 yrs ago on scottish slimmers and I felt alot more comfortable on hol so 13st wud be even better!! Stuck in work just now just had my first bar of the day. Thank god for the bars btw - I think I would have gave up on this diet if it wasn't for them! :) xx

Well stayed strong this week been doin a lot of decorating and I'm knackered! Legs n arms are killing me but I keep telling myself it's gd exercise ;) wedding is tomorrow! Looking forward to it, I'm not stressing out and what will be will be on Monday at weigh in! I know in myself I will and can go back to plan on Sunday. There's just some occasions where food and drink is quite unavoidable without attracting unwanted attention, remarks and questions xx

Siobhan89 said:
Well stayed strong this week been doin a lot of decorating and I'm knackered! Legs n arms are killing me but I keep telling myself it's gd exercise ;) wedding is tomorrow! Looking forward to it, I'm not stressing out and what will be will be on Monday at weigh in! I know in myself I will and can go back to plan on Sunday. There's just some occasions where food and drink is quite unavoidable without attracting unwanted attention, remarks and questions xx

Hi hun, i am back!

Hope you have a lovely day at the wedding and enjoy your planned day off! You've been really strict and done so well, you deserve this day off :)

Speak to u soon xxx

katywoo87 said:
Hi hun, i am back!

Hope you have a lovely day at the wedding and enjoy your planned day off! You've been really strict and done so well, you deserve this day off :)

Speak to u soon xxx

Hey misses glad to see u back! :) aww thank you I'm really looking forward to it! Just hope the weather stays nice n dry :) xx

Siobhan89 said:
Hey misses glad to see u back! :) aww thank you I'm really looking forward to it! Just hope the weather stays nice n dry :) xx

Thank you :) Yer hope it stays dry for you all! Let me know how it went xx

katywoo87 said:
Thank you :) Yer hope it stays dry for you all! Let me know how it went xx

I will prob end up steaming after about 2 drinks lol but looking forward to a day of normality :) I'll speak to u soon huni xx

Back