Siobhan's weight loss journey - fat to fabulous!

katywoo87 said:
Oh hun, even if you arent in ketosis you have still lost which is a good thing. Do you think the 2 bars might be slowing things down?

Possibly having an off day then a ss+ meal (tandoori chicken) may be held on due to your body previously being in 'starvation mode' i wouldnt worry to much because you cant be too far from ketosis now. My body is doing the same atm just stalled for some reason!

Never heard that water can affect the nutrients in packs :/ xx

Yeh I think it may be the bars or the Indian meal and planned day off catching up with me! But I've not lost inches on my waist n other parts in about 4 weeks :( sent my mum out to buy me some ketostix so I can check over the next few days to see if it is the bars causing it!

Yeh me either she said that I might not be giving the body enough time to absorb the packs n may be flushing it out the system too quickly with too much water so I've to limit my water to a max of 2.75 this week to check its not that either.

Just hope I don't have a tough time getting fully into ketosis this week :( xx

Ok so I'm mega confused?? Tested again with a ketostick just there and apparently I'm in ketosis even though earlier apparently I wasn't? Hmmmm something ain't right lol anyways powering through n staying 100% today still to have a choc shake later n a little more water. Hope everyone is having a gd day n getting on ok! I'm just having a bit of a grumpy day today xx

Siobhan89 said:
Ok so I'm mega confused?? Tested again with a ketostick just there and apparently I'm in ketosis even though earlier apparently I wasn't? Hmmmm something ain't right lol anyways powering through n staying 100% today still to have a choc shake later n a little more water. Hope everyone is having a gd day n getting on ok! I'm just having a bit of a grumpy day today xx

Those ketostix are renowned for being unreliable so i would just go by the symptoms such as feeling cold, breath etc... grump away! Makes a change from me, i am always whinging on here lol. Xx

katywoo87 said:
Those ketostix are renowned for being unreliable so i would just go by the symptoms such as feeling cold, breath etc... grump away! Makes a change from me, i am always whinging on here lol. Xx

Aww are they :( I just spent a fiver on them coz I'm paranoid I'm doing something wrong n not in ketosis lol that's all I done on here during week 3! Ppl must have been sick of reading what I was saying haha need to get it off my chest tho :p xx

Siobhan89 said:
Aww are they :( I just spent a fiver on them coz I'm paranoid I'm doing something wrong n not in ketosis lol that's all I done on here during week 3! Ppl must have been sick of reading what I was saying haha need to get it off my chest tho :p xx

Apparently as long as its a pinkish colour its ok and theres no 'high' ketosis or 'low' ketosis levels. Id drive myself mad with them i am bad enough with the scales i weigh myself at LEAST 5 times a day lol xx

Lol yeh I know I'm always paranoid about the ketosis thing coz I don't want to endure getting bk into it again lol yeh I think we need to throw our scales away! Haha they're just so tempting to step on! Xx

Well currently stuck off n pee'd off in work! Stuck with 2 workers who are as slow as hell n boss isn't in so left me with the ***** of the day ahhhh I could scream! Lol feel like all I do is moan and ***** on here! Spent earlier in the day lookin for a job been graduated for a year now n still can't get a job :( hmmmphh anyway at least being busy is keeping my mind off food! I'm in ketosis but still gettin the odd hunger pain so down with the water n look forward to my peanut bar when I'm home at 9pm. Hope everyone's had a better day than me :) xx

Ohhhh they've bleeped my sweary words out hehehe xx

Siobhan89 said:
Well currently stuck off n pee'd off in work! Stuck with 2 workers who are as slow as hell n boss isn't in so left me with the ***** of the day ahhhh I could scream! Lol feel like all I do is moan and ***** on here! Spent earlier in the day lookin for a job been graduated for a year now n still can't get a job :( hmmmphh anyway at least being busy is keeping my mind off food! I'm in ketosis but still gettin the odd hunger pain so down with the water n look forward to my peanut bar when I'm home at 9pm. Hope everyone's had a better day than me :) xx

Aww sorry your having a crap day! Where do u work? And what sort of job you after? I admire you for sticking to this im at home alot so its easier to stick to without the stress of work etc! Usually my response is to eat when im stressed so id be a nightmare working atm lol xx

katywoo87 said:
Aww sorry your having a crap day! Where do u work? And what sort of job you after? I admire you for sticking to this im at home alot so its easier to stick to without the stress of work etc! Usually my response is to eat when im stressed so id be a nightmare working atm lol xx

I just work in Asda :) I'm not sure what sort of job tbh my degree is in Marketing but not sure if I want to pursue it as a career lol it's really tough! I want a job i want to get out of bed for in the morning! Even considered cabin crew i think that wud be amazing! Yeh work can be tough for me coz I'm surrounded in food constantly! Lol but just need to power through :) xx

Siobhan89 said:
I just work in Asda :) I'm not sure what sort of job tbh my degree is in Marketing but not sure if I want to pursue it as a career lol it's really tough! I want a job i want to get out of bed for in the morning! Even considered cabin crew i think that wud be amazing! Yeh work can be tough for me coz I'm surrounded in food constantly! Lol but just need to power through :) xx

Oh ok cool! Well there isnt much about atm is there so its hard :( yer cabin crew would be great and get to travel all over! Xx

Wow just woke up after about 11 hours sleep! I have been sooo tired these past few days! Woke up with a slight headache not sure if it's because I'm cutting bk my water or if I slept so long without water lol

Anyways got to take my gran for her 6 month check up for an endoscopy and I've to wait around for her - could take a few hours! So taking plenty water a bar and magazines (havent bought this 50 shades of grey book yet lol!) xx

Siobhan89 said:
Wow just woke up after about 11 hours sleep! I have been sooo tired these past few days! Woke up with a slight headache not sure if it's because I'm cutting bk my water or if I slept so long without water lol

Anyways got to take my gran for her 6 month check up for an endoscopy and I've to wait around for her - could take a few hours! So taking plenty water a bar and magazines (havent bought this 50 shades of grey book yet lol!) xx

I could do with that sleep hun! hope u feel better later on? Yes u need to get on that book it's amazing :) have a gd day xx

little-e said:
I could do with that sleep hun! hope u feel better later on? Yes u need to get on that book it's amazing :) have a gd day xx

Thanks! I've had some paracetamol n if I feel I need more water then I'm gonna drink it lol :) yeh I think my friend downloaded all 3 yday! May invest in them for my holiday! It's the only time I can really get into a book I'm like a total bookworm on holiday. Thanks u too :) xx

Already had my 3 products so far and 2.5l of water. I'm having to stay overnight at my grans tonight as she had to get sedation for the procedure today n needs someone with her for 24hrs after it. Brought my shakes n bars with me (enough til tomorrow morning) but brought an extra shake incase I'm tempted! Which I am :( need to keep reminding myself its all in my head! It's all in my head...! I'm gonna have more water if I need to even tho CDC has asked me to keep to a max of 2.75 this week. I don't think the water is to blame for my slowing down tho! I think all the SS+ days, planned day off and tandoori chicken night are to blame! But we shall see on Monday :) damn I'm so hungry! ..... It's all in my head!!!! xx

Really need a kick up the arse! Ended up eating a few nuts last night... Pointless? Yes!!! No more that's it! 100% from now on! I'm such an idiot xx

little-e said:
You can do it hun :) how was ur stay last night x

Yeh it was fine hun! Gran went to bed pretty early so I just watched some tv :) how u gettin on? Xx

My Internet is stressing me out! What is it with technology? It never works properly! Lol

Been 100% today n I'm keeping it that way :) still to have a peanut bar later on (my Fave! :) ) feeling a lot more focused today thank god.

Trying to make some new CDs for my car but Internet driving me insane so until I can get a proper connection to download music I'll have none :( thank god for 3G on my phone I'd be lost without this site!!

How is everyone else getting on today? xx

Siobhan89 said:
Yeh it was fine hun! Gran went to bed pretty early so I just watched some tv :) how u gettin on? Xx

I've had a bad few days I'm off on holiday a week today so head isn't in it! Sticking to 1000 up until holiday then switching to slim and save :) good your feeling focused wish I could :( xx

Back