Siobhan's weight loss journey - fat to fabulous!

katywoo87 said:
Oh thats so good people are noticing! Na no one really only my mum and bf... N when my brother said my necks lost weight, yea cheers for that hahahaha!

Friends haven't mentioned it apart from one who said Ive lost loads which is a bit ott.. She doesn't know i am on cwp. Maybe mine isn't noticeable but then again ive only lost a stone and 6lbs.

Ive got a night out on fri so def gonna have one lol xx

Men what are they like lol! Maybe he didn't want to offend u by saying ur tummy or bum or something like that lol Although my mum said she noticed it first in my face and neck!

1st6lbs is still a very gd loss though! Maybe once you're all dolled up for your night out your friends may notice! xx

Siobhan89 said:
Men what are they like lol! Maybe he didn't want to offend u by saying ur tummy or bum or something like that lol Although my mum said she noticed it first in my face and neck!

1st6lbs is still a very gd loss though! Maybe once you're all dolled up for your night out your friends may notice! xx

I know they don't have a clue haha! My face shape has definitely changed though i actually have a jawline now lol.

Yer i am pleased n the way i see it i look better than i did before i started as anythings an improvement!

Yer hopefully i have a joint bday in august where il prob see everyone properly n im all done up! All my friends are tiny bar one or two! Xx

Yeh I can make out my face shape again! Lol aww my friend I'm goin on holiday with is a size 8 so at least I won't feel as bad now! Haha xx

Siobhan89 said:
Yeh I can make out my face shape again! Lol aww my friend I'm goin on holiday with is a size 8 so at least I won't feel as bad now! Haha xx

Oh but you will look so much better! I genuinely would never want to be anything under a 10 xx

katywoo87 said:
Oh but you will look so much better! I genuinely would never want to be anything under a 10 xx

Yeh I'm aiming for around a 12! xx

Sooo I've finally hit the boredom stage! (not on the diet btw just today lol) had my 3 packs n now I dunno wot to do with myself to keep busy! May make some new CDs for the car since the tv is rubbish - can anyone recommend some gd songs to download?

Really can't wait for WI tomorrow! If it's not more than 2lbs I will be seriously raging!! Lol fingers crossed... xx

Just had my WI and lost 5lbs! I'm so happy :) xx

katywoo87 said:
Amazing! Well done!!!! Xx

Thank u! Finally got more than 2lbs lol xx

Still on a high from my loss :) tried on the denim shorts I was inches away from fastening and got them zipped up and buttoned! feeling really positive! Also had a chat with my CDC today about my holidays this year n she asked when it was that I go and she said she would ideally like to take me off SS the week before my hol instead of 4 days before I go and put me on step 3 to allow my body to slowly be reintroduced to diff food again incase I go on hol and bloat up like I did at the wedding when I eat and drink so I'm feeling better knowing that! Although that leaves me 6 weeks on SS and 1 wk step 3 before hol to shift as much as poss!!

Treating myself tomorrow by getting my toes done :) had my eyebrows threaded again today somewhere new and it was sooooo much sorer than my usual place! Brought tears to my eyes lol !!

Anywayyy hope everyone is having a gd day and sorry for my ramble haha xx

This is an amazing post :) how exciting I has my eyebrows threaded on sat then tinted them myself last night felt so proud haha. Xx

little-e said:
This is an amazing post :) how exciting I has my eyebrows threaded on sat then tinted them myself last night felt so proud haha. Xx

Ohhh I'm too scared to tint them myself! Lol I'd end up doing them wonky or something haha! I just use an eyebrow pencil instead :p I'm a bit embarrassed about gettin my toes done tomorrow tho coz my nails are all stained from getting spray tans :( they need some tlc! Xx

Woman Sposed to be doin our toes today let us down so didn't get them done :( ended up goin to Asda with mum and bought a few bits for holiday...again! Lol

Apart from that I've been gd and stayed on track! Has anyone tried the fruits of the forest shake? Fancy trying it next week! Maybe the walnut n toffee too but not too sure xx

everyone's doing so well :) cant wait to start my journey on monday!xx

ChrissyRiley said:
everyone's doing so well :) cant wait to start my journey on monday!xx

Aww thank u! It will be the best decision you've ever made :) xx

Been looking through the inspirational pics on here it's such a gd motivator :) my CDC is bringing pics with her next week of a lady who has lost 10 stone with her can't wait to see them!!

Really need to work on toning up :( bought a play suit today but my legs are awful! xx

Morning everyone :) what a wet n miserable day outside! Having an afternoon in and catching up with a mate later who I haven't seen in a month will be interesting to see if she notices! :)

Was just thinking to myself after reading a magazine article about how it's weird ppl at diff weights n heights are diff sizes in clothes? The girl in the article is 5'7 the same height as me and started at 13st and was a size 16. Yet I started 16.13 n was a size 18 n now I'm 14.7 and almost a size 14... Strange!

Anyway have a gd day everyone :) xx

Just had some chicken and broccoli but not feeling guilty or whatever about it! Off up to my friends house for a catch up n looking forward to it as I haven't seen her in ages :) mum and dad are off on holiday tomorrow for 2 weeks so me n the sis have the house to ourselves woohoo! Although up at 3am to take them to the airport zzzz will defo be going back to bed when I get home!! xx

Back