sitting here in Iceland .......

mustdoit

susan
in the rain !! got 20 mins free on the computer in the hotel so i thought i would look up the site !! but kept putting in minimims ............got frustrated and put in my user name in the search engine and one of my post s came up 3rd on the web page !!!

so here i am .shopping today ,blue lagoon tomorrow and the northern lights sunday!!! will try and log in again xx

keep drinking the water !! :wave_cry:

When I saw the title I thought you meant you were in the shop- d'oh!!

Have a fab time!!

in the rain !! got 20 mins free on the computer in the hotel so i thought i would look up the site !! but kept putting in minimims ............got frustrated and put in my user name in the search engine and one of my post s came up 3rd on the web page !!!

so here i am .shopping today ,blue lagoon tomorrow and the northern lights sunday!!! will try and log in again xx

keep drinking the water !! :wave_cry:

Hi mustdoit!

In Iceland! How WOW! is that ... one of the places I really, really would love to see:)

Enjoy your shopping:) Blue Lagoon, looks great on television:) and Northern Lights have seen them here on the rare occasion but nothing I believe like what you see there in Iceland of course.

Have a wonderful time.

Good one about your name coming up, your famous:D

Love Mini xxx

know what you mean roch!!! Its very expensive here!!, two coffees and a biscuit 8 pounds......... the biscuit wasn't for me! off to see a geyser today and the northern lights tonight........ flying back tomorrow
xxx

Back