Six lbs in 2 days, woohoo!

Bb08

Hi all, just wanted to share my good news...I only started the diet Friday, yet this morning I've lost six lbs and am already in ketosis. Yay! I've been on weight watchers before and only lost 1-2lb per week so this is a big incentive! How is everyone else getting on?

Hi Bb08,

Brilliant and congrats! I started on Friday as well - felt terrible yesterday but think I have turned the corner now (going to see if I can find some ketostix in town). The scales needle is dropping again although think I will get some digital scales.

It's very exciting! We're going to be much lighter this Chritsmas. :D

Hi, again Bb08 - its is unbelievable how much you have lost, I am so jealous!!!! Almost half a stone in a few days. WOW
Keep up the good work

hi BB, that's great in 2 days bet you are looking forward to your 1st weigh-in eh!!

xx

help I am stressing about my weight loss.I have lost a stone in just over 3 weeks but wish it was more! can I lose another stone in a month??! do I need to get a grip!! why is it I still fel like I lookas fat as I did b4! I have 3 stone to lose BTW. THANKSX

Brooksy, losing a stone in 3 weeks is brilliant! Almost 5lbs a week loss isn't it, that's a result! I'd guess you'd lose another stone in a month if you're doing CD sole source, but even at half a stone a month with only three stone to lose you'd be at goal in no time. As for not noticing a difference, a lot of the time it takes our minds a while to catch up to what we look like. I remember a few years ago, I'd dieted down to a size 10 but didn't want to go to a funfair with friends in case people thought I was too big to go on the rides...my friends thought I was crazy but in my head I was still the same size as before. So don't worry, keep up the good work, I'm sure you look fantastic:) Good luck

Thanks Bb08. I think we expect miracles overnight dont we! I od anyway! I am not doing SS but am wondering if I should then the weight may come off a bit quicker I really want to have lost at least 2 stone by December 13th! (I am going to a christmas party and have a fab dress I need to fit in)! How many packets do you have a day with ss? Have you done SS? thanks again for your advice. You know I would be happy to just be in a size 12 I have no problem with some curves just at the mo I have too many of them! lol.x

Hi all, just wanted to share my good news...I only started the diet Friday, yet this morning I've lost six lbs and am already in ketosis. Yay! I've been on weight watchers before and only lost 1-2lb per week so this is a big incentive! How is everyone else getting on?

hiya hun i also started friday :D so we can keep each other going,,

well done on the 6lbs lol this thread made me run up to weigh myself which i said i wouldnt do but now i have and im 8lbs down i think! as my scales are different from my cdc;s

well done its a great feeling isn't it!!

hiya hun i also started friday :D so we can keep each other going,,

well done on the 6lbs lol this thread made me run up to weigh myself which i said i wouldnt do but now i have and im 8lbs down i think! as my scales are different from my cdc;s

well done its a great feeling isn't it!!

Well done on the 8lbs! How are you finding the diet? I've been amazed at how easy I've found it...I think not eating at all is far easier than just cutting down. I lost another 2 lb today so I'm hoping for a stone by Friday. Good luck with your weigh in, let me know how you get on

hey bb08 n wantstobenormal. i too started on friday n weighed myself this morn n have lost 5lbs. if i loose another 4-5 by friday il be well happy. lets keep in touch after fri wi :) goodluck girls.

Back