Six Month mini target I want to achieve

Annie68

Silver Member
I'm three weigh in's away from six months on SW. I started on 1st October, so 1st of April will be the six month milestone.

I am 3 and a half pounds away from 4 stone. I'd LOVE to be able to shift those 3 and a half pounds and have my 4 stone award for the 1st April!!

Some might say, oh that's easy.. no problem, but my body has a bit of a mind of it's own. I can stick to the plan 100% and lose anywhere between 1lb and 3lbs a week and there's no pattern, rhyme or reason to the weight loss.. so it's not like I can even predict what losses I'll get.

Wish me luck! I'd love to get that 4 stone shiny sticker for the front of my book by 1st April

Good luck, Annie!
Where there's a will, there's a way!

Ohhh good luck! Regardless of whether you lose those 3 and a half pounds you have done AMAZING in such a short space of time! I really hope you get your 4 stone award before the 1st April!

I have nothing but the greatest admiration for you Annie - 3.5lbs more or not. You've done absolutely amazing and are a big inspiration and help on Minimins.

And I have no doubt you'll more than make your target by 1st April.

Good luck!

Wow that would be fantastic but what is fantastic is what you have achieved so far. It's superb and I know you are an inspiration to most of us on here!!

I bet you do the 3.5 pounds and more but if not, it will come so don't worry about it too much.

Another week like last week and you'll get to your "mini" (if 4 stone is mini!) target early!

I have everything crossed for you Huni!
You know that you will reach your goal, even if it doesnt happen on the date that you would like!!

Good luck and I know you will get there!

you can do it! wish mine fell off that quick...

good luck :)
xx

Sending you lots of support to reach your mini goal. Try not to focus on it too much though because I think when we do that our body goes on strike and refuses to play the game :)

Hey Annie, keep sticking to the plan hun and it will come off in time for 1st April, sounds like your body is just like mine, I can do the diet 100% and sometimes gain, or lose up to 4lbs a week, but nothing I do any different will predict what my weight will do, it just does it's own thing

Awww thanks for your support ladies. Much appreciated. It's great to know that there are people in the same situation day in day out, who are rooting for you. Hubby doesn't quite get it, all the slimming class thing.. but he is supportive. He even had a chicken deli sandwich 'in sympathy' at McDonalds when I had the grilled chicken salad while we were caught short when we were out and needed to grab an unplanned meal. I didn't know he'd done it in sympathy and he really had no need to, it just made him feel better. I didn't even notice his sacrifice of burgers LOL.

And yes, 4 stone is a mini target for me. Even when I get to 4 stone loss I still have another 6 stone to lose, but i noticed from my stats that I only have 86 pounds to lose to get to target. To a lot of people 86 lbs might seem a vast amount, but when I first started I had 140lbs to lose, so 86 is such a small number in comparision it made me smile. Small things and small minds LOL

Thanks again for being with me on this... makes me feel all warm inside LOL

I'm three weigh in's away from six months on SW. I started on 1st October, so 1st of April will be the six month milestone.

I am 3 and a half pounds away from 4 stone. I'd LOVE to be able to shift those 3 and a half pounds and have my 4 stone award for the 1st April!!

Some might say, oh that's easy.. no problem, but my body has a bit of a mind of it's own. I can stick to the plan 100% and lose anywhere between 1lb and 3lbs a week and there's no pattern, rhyme or reason to the weight loss.. so it's not like I can even predict what losses I'll get.

Wish me luck! I'd love to get that 4 stone shiny sticker for the front of my book by 1st April

Wow, you're doing so well. I've been on the plan for nearly 10 months and have 'only' lost slightly under 3 stone.

Well done, I bet you'll do it xx

Wow!!!!!! :eek: You have done fab already... to have achieved that in 6 months hun is fantastic...

I hope you do loose that last little bit by 1st April just to give you a 'good' feeling cos you deserve it...

Well done

Gail x

Good luck Annie!!! it will happen :) You have done amazing. I have a long way to go, so know how you felt. Well done.

And Sue, you have done marvellous too :)

I so know you can do this. Put on those Metallica records and do house cleaning or something with a vengence. LOL! When I really want to do a proper, ruthless cleaning job, I put on loud music and really just attack it all with a big Grrrrrrrrr!!! I can go for hours like that. It's a good way to keep yourself busy and active... and working towards that very achievable mini goal. Go on girl!!!

Good luck Annie you have done so well already, im sure you'll reach your mini target in time! Four stones in six months is a fab loss well done! I hope i do even half as good as you, your such an inspiration!

I so know you can do this. Put on those Metallica records and do house cleaning or something with a vengence. LOL! When I really want to do a proper, ruthless cleaning job, I put on loud music and really just attack it all with a big Grrrrrrrrr!!! I can go for hours like that. It's a good way to keep yourself busy and active... and working towards that very achievable mini goal. Go on girl!!!

LOL @ putting on Metallica. Someone is sending me a CD of the live gig we went to, I can't wait for it to arrive.

I usually put Guns n' Roses on to clean to.. if they don't shift my butt into a busy cleaning session, nothing will.

Thanks again for all your kind words ladies.. much appreciated :D

I think that you will have no problem getting your mini target Annie, you have done brilliantly so far! :talk017:
I only wish that I can say in a few months time that I have lost 4st too!

Just wanted to say that you really are an inspiration - you've done so well in such a short time - well done! - here's hoping you get those 3 and a half lbs shifted in time!

Back