Six/Seven week itch!

Orange Plum

I have my end of Wk 6 weigh in tomorrow morning. My weight hardly moved in the beginning of the week and so far I have only lost a pound. I have had a very stressful week and I just feel hungry and tired. I was doing so well and not feeling hungry but am struggling a little bit now. I don't seem to lose as much as some people do? Is this normal? I will continue as I am dedicated to losing this weight but its a bit of a struggle these last 2 weeks.

Hey OrangePlum, I had a week 5 itch! Rubbish week last week! my weight didn't seem to drop on my home scales (0.5lb) and I felt like I had been doing the diet forever and wanted to eat!! Anyway, I feel a bit better this week, maybe because I know I am hols next week! Don't know how I will be on the 12 weeks till christmas party season after my hols!

I hope you start to feel better though hun x

I think we all have these moments. I have been really stressed out with my losses, 3lbs here, 2lbs there.....I think we get a bit carried away in the 'big' loss theory and don't realise that the little ones all add up and form part of that big loss.
I had a bad week around the same time and gritted my teeth and stuck with it, and came out the other side. Are there any external factors..are you due on? Are you stressed/worried/anxious/ upset or any other feeling that could make you feel the need for food? I had a really lousy day the other day and all I could think about was eating..I wasn't hungry but my emotional eater wanted to be fed :(
I hope you feel better soon xxxx

Back