Six Stone To Lose?

3 stone gone!

Hey guys! Yea iv about 6 stone to lose. Seems like a lot eh? I intially thought because its such a large amount, i should do it through a VLCD regime but cudnt stick to it at all! Decided to do it through eating three sensible meals a day, n cutting down on alcohol at wknds etc. Twill b a long slog but hopefully easier when starting to see results. Congrats to yas all who have lost/are keepin going! xo

3 and a half stone gone now, slowly getting there!

i have 7 stones to lose to my ideal weight of 10 stones, iam on xenical from gp, i have lost 7 stones in the past with weight watchers that took me just over 1 year to do but i have put it all back on :mad:

jules308 said:
i have 7 stones to lose to my ideal weight of 10 stones, iam on xenical from gp, i have lost 7 stones in the past with weight watchers that took me just over 1 year to do but i have put it all back on :mad:

If you've done it once that shows you have the self determination to do it again! Good luck?

It's a looooooong slog - but so worth it. I am half way through now and happy to slow down for a bit - don't want to be on a permanent diet! But with this site I know I will resume and lose the rest - yay us!!!

Over 6 stone to lose here too, and on SW so doing it the slow way! Will admit, it does seem fairly impossible at this stage.

I probably need to lose more than 6 st but would be happy after 6 as I'm 19 stone and looked good at 13st before! (top heavy and carry weight quite well)

Doing WW online.

9lbs lost in 6 weeks. Slowwww!

I have 6 stone to lose, it feels like 60 stone :(

I want to lose it so much but quite often failed with lack of motivation, no friends, no encouragement.
I hope I can finally do it, started today :)

Back