Six Stone To Lose?

Hi All. I have about 6 stone to lose as well. I originally started having 7 stone 3lbs to lose and now I have a smidge under 6 stone to go. Started ww again on Thursday and I really want to do this. Hope we can all support each other and get to our goals!

I've got more than 6 stone to loose but know I can do it this time

3 down 3 to go!!!! woo hoo!!! xxx
Thanks for everyones support - youve all been brill!!! I wouldnt have been able to do it without you guys!!!

xx
5 down 1 to go now!!! yay! well actually i could probably do with another couple off to be fair!!! I LOVE slimming world!!!

:happy096:another step closer to the goal post then, well done

wk1 = -6lbs
wk2 = -5lbs
half way through wk 3 = -6lbs :D :wee:

Hi all,
I have over 6 stone to loose and it is really motivating reading your stories and real people achieving it :)
Hope I am writing on here in the future to other newbies my story x

I still have over 6 stone to lose. I have lost 18.5 lbs so far! In fact at my heaviest is was nearly 19 stone. Looking forward to sharing my journey with you all!

Im 2 and a half stone down now... 4 to go!

I've managed it. Couldn't have done it without this forum tho

I have at least 6 stone to lose and into week 7 of my long journey. Weigh-in is today but gained 0.5lb :(, lost 12lbs in total so far. Going slow at the moment but just have to hang in there.

6 stone is my goal too! Started in May and now im just 16lb off goal weight, want to get there by christmas!

6 stone is my goal too! Started in May and now im just 16lb off goal weight, want to get there by christmas!

I'm so pleased for you - well done!!!! It must have seemed a huge task to start with and now you are nearly there. I am looking forward to getting to that point.

Thanks Lass :) & Well done Lynn - you're almost there. When I started my weight loss journey, I took it half a stone at a time and never looked at the whole amount. Small steps and all that!

6st is my goal as well. I started with a 5st by Christmas goal then will focus on the last stone in the New year. Just over halfway there really.

Aw, thank you, Meltdown. I'm having a bit of a wobble at the moment if I'm being honest. But 1st of November will be a fresh start...! I hope :)

Back