Six Weeks in and a little dance for joy!

Emma1904

Working on it
So, had weigh in today and I've now lost just over 38lbs which I am over the moon with but my main thing is that in total I have lost 16 inches!!!! this is huge for me as my bum sticks out so much and 4 of them have come off from around there!!

Tomorrow I am going to order the 30 day shred, not going to start it until I knock down another stone though... problem is... things are starting to wobble! I have wobbly forearms!!!!!

Hope you are all well just wanted to share this with someone as actually, I'm really proud of myself! x

Hey emma & a huge congrats to you on your loss.You must feel fab.
16 inches thats fantastic :mad:
I have just done level 1 of the 30 day shred and everything on me wobbled but nobody here to see it so i dont mind.My arms are absolutley aching and i can only imagine how il feel tomorrow but these things just have to be done.

Aw, that's brilliant! :happy096:

Bring on the dancing bananas (interspersed, for seasonal effect, with rabbits... :D)

:banana dancer: :bunnydance: :banana dancer: :bunnydance: :banana dancer: :bunnydance: :banana dancer: :bunnydance: :banana dancer: :bunnydance: :banana dancer: :bunnydance: :banana dancer: :bunnydance: :banana dancer: :bunnydance: :banana dancer:

Aw, that's brilliant! :happy096:

Bring on the dancing bananas (interspersed, for seasonal effect, with rabbits... :D)

:banana dancer: :bunnydance: :banana dancer: :bunnydance: :banana dancer: :bunnydance: :banana dancer: :bunnydance: :banana dancer: :bunnydance: :banana dancer: :bunnydance: :banana dancer: :bunnydance: :banana dancer: :bunnydance: :banana dancer:

LOVE IT! THANK YOU LILY!

Well done thats fab!!! :) xxx

thats brill Emma , well done hun :D:D:D

woohoo how fab xx

Back