Six Weeks to OMG!

Neonic

Was just wondering if anyone I'd doing the Six weeks to omg diet. I read the book last week and started on Friday. I'm following the food plan at the minute but I haven't added in everything else yet, I will be adding things a bit at a time.
I've definitely lost some weight already but I can't be sure exactly how much as I had to rush into work 3 hours early on Friday so didn't get chance to weigh.
Was hoping to find someone doing this diet so we could support each other and discuss tips and ideas.

Im reading this now, last week i kind of started it. I get up and have coffee and go to gym then i have more coffee. Im being bad as im trying to only eat 1 meal on a night mainly protein and veg and drink lots of water. I lost 4lb last week. Im only planning on doing this for a few weeks as im going on holiday soon and need a major shock, but ill eat it all back on when im away lol. Havent started the cold baths yet though.
I actually see the logic in all he says and most of it is advice ive read before.
Let me know how your getting on.

Back